“Birthday meal for the wife”

Upper Largo Hotel & Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family owned and run 16th Century Scottish Coaching Inn only 10 miles from St Andrews serving home cooked, locally sourced and produced fare from the land and sea.Special lunch menu only £8.95 - 3 courses - served until 6pm. Open ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.Having a celebration or planning a function ? Come and talk to us. Function Room and Bar available for all types of occasions. Wedding specialists.Lovely ensuite rooms available.
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Just been for a evening meal in the upper largo hotel the food is delicious and the service u get in this place is excellent the staff are always friendly and very welcoming thank you

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Enjoyed a lovely Sunday lunch here today with my family. Extensive menu plus a 3 course set menu for Sunday lunch AND specials menu. Also the option to mix and match! My husband and I really enjoyed the Pheasant stuffed with Haggis and I was really pleased with the Haddock and mussel chowder I ate for starter. My children loved their scampi and chips and Steak and Ale pie. All very happy. Lovely waitresses, slow but courteous service.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I was in again yesterday to have a lunch with family members, as a birthday celebration for one of them, again I have to say the atmosphere, standard of service & food were very good. We all very much enjoyed the food, and found the portions to be more than ample, the food was freshly cooked and nicely presented. This wasn't the first time I had been in for a meal, but for the couple with me, it was, and they were pleasantly surprised and will definitely be back in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after driving around the coast of Fife. We’d never heard of the place but after this meal we will defo be back. We had a three course lunch from the “Price Crunch Menu”. For the price of £12.50 each. My main course was the steak and oh my, it was cooked to perfection and was seasoned perfectly too. My wife had the roast beef which was also cooked to perfection. Everything in this hotel was just perfection, from the ambience to the friendly staff.

1  Thank phil e
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Just by chance was in Upper Largo, we decided to pop in to the Upper Largo Hotel for some lunch. We were greeted by a cheery young lady, great first impression. We decided on the 3 courses for only £12.50,mini spring rolls and brie parcels to start, then Rump Steak and battered Haddock, my partner managed a dessert of Individual trifle, I had a cup of tea. The food was lovely, well presented, salad so fresh and you knew alot of care was taken, with the quality and presentation. The young lady who served us was lovely great customer service. Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank ellamosso