All reviews st vincent small pool deluxe room villa beach local dishes restaurant bar pool deck ocean view rooms are clean close to the airport enjoyed my stay the main road cakes sailing trip island caribbean bequia
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Was here on business and brought the family. We had a 2 bed unit with ocean view. The room was large and bathroom large as well. Odd layout with closet in the bathroom. It wasn't a direct view of the ocean, but you could see it.

Service was great and staff was very friendly. Pool is a bit small for the kids and beach was ok.

All in all considering how much we paid per night, it was very good. Not fancy, but clean, roomy and good service.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for your review and rating! we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and were able to mix a bit of pleasure in to your business trip! Our team will so delighted to hear that you found the service great!

We very much hope that you are your family will come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I visit the Beachcombers at least twice per year with my children . The staff are always so very welcoming and it is always a memorable weekend
It is a beautiful place , lovely rooms, pool overlooking the beach , east assess to main road
It is a very special place

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for this lovely review and rating! we are so pleased and honored that you would choose to come back time and time again! Our team is always striving for service excellence and to ensure that our guests feel warm and welcome!

We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We stayed for 4 days, our room was spacious and overlooking Young Island. Our welcome was excellent as we arrived late and eventhou the restaurant was closed they ordered club sandwiches for us. The location was great not too far from the Airport. We hired a car and drove around the steep roads, they also helped to sort the car hire out. We ate in the restaurant and both food and service was lovely. The beach was just a few steps down. A relaxing place to stay and we would return.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jwmgb
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thank you for this lovely review and rating! We are so pleased that you enjoyed yourself and took the opportunity to do some exploring while you were here.

We look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Loved my trip here. I will definitely go back. Its a lovely family run hotel. A great location about 10 min from the old airport in a nice part of the island. The beach is really nice and quiet although Indian bay beach a 10 min walk away is nicer.

It is a cute place and the staff are brilliant. I have stayed in some top hotels in the world but Racheal and Joanna at the front desk were brilliant. I was travelling alone and they helped me massively plan my days while i was there. They are a credit to the company. The rest of the staff were awesome too. Always saying hello, smiling and being friendly and helpful. Can we bring them to the UK to teach the locals here something!!

My room was large and clean. Shower was a bit dated but it worked and the water was hot so i can't complain too much.

Hopefully next time i go there will be a slightly bigger choice in the restaurant for Vegetarians but I will be back :)

Room Tip: Look at the pictures on this site and different websites and email the hotel. they always respond
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rajiv R
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

What a lovely review! We thank you kindly for taking the time to give us your feedback of your stay here. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Racheal and Joanna, as well as the rest of the team. Thank you for your suggestion about adding more vegetarian options to our menu, we will take this under advisement as we are currently updating our menus.

We very much look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I stayed at this hotel in 2016 and i loved the hotel and the fact that the beach was just foot steps away, i was able to go to the beach everyday and enjoyed it immensely. I was disappointed that people called the hotel and the front desk staff gave information about my room etc. to people calling. I don't care who is calling for me,i have a cell phone and everyone knows to call me on my cell or if anyone calls for your guest, just take a message no need to give information as to who is with me in my room etc. i find that was rude and so out of line.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank AMarie101210
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you for this review and for choosing Beachcombers Hotel. We are so pleased that you loved your stay here and were able to enjoy the beach just steps away. Our policy is that we do not give out guest information to anyone, including rooms numbers etc so I do apologize if your information was given out. We do not know the circumstances surrounding this incident but can only assure you that its not the way we operate our hotel.

We do hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!!