Paradise Beach Hotel(Arnos Vale)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$129
Mariners Hotel(St. Vincent)
Hotels.com
Young Island Resort(St. Vincent)
US$205
  • Breakfast included
US$116
  • Restaurant
Haddon Hotel(Kingstown)
Grenadine House(Kingstown)
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

All reviewsst vincentsmall pooldeluxe roomvilla beachlocal dishesrestaurant barpool deckocean viewrooms are cleanmy home away from homeclose to the airportcruise shipenjoyed my staythe main roadcakessailing tripisland
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had a nice bright, comfortable room with fridge, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, iron, TV, ceiling fan and air conditioning. Very attractive bar/restaurant with sea view and Young Island opposite. Lovely, friendly, smart, polite staff, (especially Marva at breakfast time). Decking area with small pool and loungers. Access to (dark sand) beach.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bermuda1Cheltenham
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for this lovely review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

I will be sure to let Marva know that she left a lasting impression on you, she will be so happy to hear it.

We very much hope that you will come and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great size rooms, good restaurant food and morning breakfast. Small pool with decking over looking a nice little beach thats great for snorkelling and chilling with the locals overlooking Young Island which you can easily swim to or get the free taxi boat.

Stayed: December 2016
GuestRelationsBCH, Guest Relations Manager at Beachcombers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for this lovely review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you got a chance to do some snorkeling while you were here. The corner of the bay is one of my favorite places to snorkel, so much to see!

We very much hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a small boutique type hotel. The room was comfortable and accommodated three persons easily. There was a large kitchen where meals can be prepared. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. There is a sea view from the restaurant and a view of Young Island . However the hotel pool is located at the front of the restaurant and it is quite small. The restaurant menus were limited but tasty. The "Vincy" breakfast was good with the fried bakes & codfish. Thanks to Marva &Kay ANN for making my stay a good one. Oh the garden is beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for this lovely review! We are currently making improvements to our menu so hopefully you can experience something new on your next visit! We are pleased that you enjoyed your meals, I will be sure to let the Chef know.

I will pass on your kind words to Kayann and Marva, they will be thrilled to know that they left a lasting impression on you.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have never been to St. Vincent and this was my first experience. Initially, the Touring Team Book two hotels and this was the second option since the first one ran out of room. I was glad that this hotel was booked for us, since it is a beachfront property as well as it is easy to obtain public transportation by taking a cool stroll uphill to the main road. It is approximately half and hour from the new airport. There is the main restaurant located on the premises and if you are looking for something extra you can take a cool stroll on the beach to neighboring restaurants.

The property itself is quite beautiful and intimate. If you love nature it is perfect. The views from all rooms is lovely. We upgraded our room to the Ocean Suite, since I wanted a room with queen size beds and ocean view, this room was just perfect for us. The view was spectacular and from our room we saw Young Island. The ocean view was really soothing early in the mornings for me especially for sunrise.

The breakfast was great. They did a Caribbean Styled buffet for us since it was a group of persons from different islands on the tour. The food was well cooked. One complaint was we could not get enough of the food. It was that good. Especially, the saltfish (codfish), fried plantain and the bakes (hmmmm). Kudos to the chef and his staff.

To the staff at the resort, they were very professional and friendly. From the Security who assisted us the night we arrived to our room attendant Karen very nice people who are very service oriented I must say. Thanks to ladies at reception who were very patient with me when I was doing this booking and who were never hesitant to give good directions and offer advice on what to do. All in all I really enjoyed my stay at Beachcombers. Would I stay there again Yes!!!!!!!!! Once they provided buffet breakfast on a Sunday.

Stayed: April 2017

What a lovely review! We thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. It was heartwarming to read your lovely words and share your experience, I felt like I was there with you! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the Chef and his team, they will be thrilled!

We hope that you come back to visit us again, we are very much looking forward to that.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We spent two nights at the Beachcombers Hotel as a transition from leaving the US to arriving in Bequia.
We could not have made for a better decision. From the moment we arrived we were positively impressed by the setting and the staff. After check-in Joanna walked us to our rooms and gave us an excellent orientation.
The rooms (deluxe garden) were clean and very comfortable with very nice balconies overlooking Young Island.
We spent a great deal of time at the pool which had shade available both morning and afternoon and walked the beach each morning both of which were very pleasant.
We ate all of our meals (breakfast (2), lunch(1) and dinner (2))at the restaurant and was positively impressed by both the waitstaff and meals the kitchen staff produced.
I don't think you could ask for a better experience from a hotel stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for this lovely review and rating! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Restaurant team will be overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your service and meals during your stay!

We hope that you will choose Beachcombers again!