“NEVER DISAPPOINTS!”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Gramercy
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We just had to try a McD's in the States! Yes, they do taste a little different. Better than at home, I must admit. Lots of burgers/chicken available. Good to see healthy options also available. Very reasonable. THANK YOU to all the friendly staff!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Been to one, been to 'em all. The usual $1 burger for nearly$2 now. No bathroom. You go through a dividing door to a gas station restroom with no soap, no towels, dirty. Not a nice stop for this trip.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I'm in the area quite a bit & while this is a "typical" McDonald's, it's also very "atypical". I feel like I'm at Cheers, when someone walks in, namely a local, their name is called out by at least one of the employees. I mean, that's lovely. I thought maybe this was something that happened only in the middle of the day, but I've been there at various times and the same rings true EVERYTIME, EVERYTIME!!!!!!!

The food was McDonald's quality & the service was about the same. I found it comical & quite endearing the level of friendliness of the staff, employees & customers. I love the hometown feel of it all.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Ordered nuggets and fries and felt like I was bothering the pregnant cashier. She was not even looking up. She automatically puts bbq sauce on the receipt without asking me what I wanted and automatically puts it as a to go order. The bathrooms were super nasty and smelled like urine. The fries were cold as well. Won't be returning g to this location again.