All reviews newer hotel uber ride recommend this hotel one night french quarter new orleans housekeeping
Reviewed 5 May 2018

If you are headed to New Orleans, look a little outside town to the quiet little suburb of Gretna for the BEST and most beautiful clean hotel, with the most amazing staff. Just a short drive to Bourbon Street and all the fun of the French Quarter, or head south for a Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Homewood Suites is conveniently located near restaurants and shopping centers. Just off the freeway, has great amenities, was not provide the time for breakfast, it ended at 9am the information was not provided at checking or nor was it detailed in the room literatures.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The service was excellent. The staff gave exceptional service. If I am in the arts. I will definitely return to this hotel. The hospitality was really nice and I was pleased with the offerings provided during breakfast and the hospitality hour.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have NEVER submitted a review before and we stay in 50-60 hotels a year from work/personal travel. We are Hilton Diamond members. We came to New Orleans for a quick getaway with the kids for spring break. Upon checking in, my spouse checked the corners for bugs (if you are a constant traveler, u know how important this is!). He immediately pointed out the hotel had bedbugs, snapped a pic and went down to talk to management. He spoke with a gentleman named Caleb (sp) who was less than friendly or accommodating. He stated that he could move us to his sister property but that’s the most he could do. Unacceptable response! So we packed up our stuff and moved to another hotel. I’m sure the Hilton brand should get involved as this is not the standard we are use to. I have never stayed at the Homewood Suites brand but needed more room due to the kids. This happened 4/3/2018 and the general manager STILL has not contacted us to apologize or rectify the situation. Hopefully they took this time out to fumigate...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
14  Thank Tanesha H
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Originally booked one night at this hotel, when we arrived Crystal was able to match our current price for the next night. We were very happy to stay 2 nights in this hotel, great location, newer hotel. THANK YOU CRYSTAL FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I was not provided wash clothes in my room however comparing my room with a friends they did have one washcloth for the two night stay. We each had 2 people staying in our rooms.

When we went to the pool in the morning, there were dirty towels strewn about and the patio Tables needed to be wiped down due to other guests being pigs and leaving their dinner/snack mess behind. There were no clean towels, so we had to go to the front desk to request.

Breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage patties, very salty potatoes, fruit salad, fresh fruit, yogurt parfait, grits, coffee, juices, milk, cereal and assorted pastries.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends