US$84
US$79
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$59
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herefrench quartercourtyard by marriottnew orleanswatch tvfront deskmovie theaterupgraded roomhung upexcellent optionpool exercise roomregular rooma degree anglemotorcycle tripnice hotelside notea great stay
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, Triston at the front desk made us feel very welcome. He was extremely polite and mannerly. Great customer service! The hotel was well appointed and very clean and the rooms were beautiful. Overall great stay!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ronnell W, General Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Westbank/Gretna, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello dgrunsten,

Thank you so much for a 5 star review, and recognizing Triston at the Front desk. We are so happy to have Triston on our team. Please come back and stay again!

Hospitably Yours,
Ronnell W

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We arrived and had a confirmation for room with two queen beds, we were told that they only had a king room one bed and did not honor our reservation for the double. There was no hot water in the morning with no clear answer as to when it will be restored.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ronnell W, General Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Westbank/Gretna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello Mr. Joel B,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are very sorry that you did not receive the normally high level of service that our guests are accustomed to. Because your review is confidential, please email me courtyardgretna@bnmanagementco.com with your contact information, so that he can make contact with you.

Hospitabily Yours,
R Williams

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My wife and I stayed in this Courtyard for one night before flying out of MSY for a trip. The hotel is very new and amenities are nice. I especially liked the configuration of the room and the bathroom having a sole shower and not the grimy shower/tub combo will pay off. The only thing I'd have preferred would have been a breakfast or a happy hour complimentary. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Ronnell W, General Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Westbank/Gretna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hello Pkolemiss,

Thank you so much for a four star review ,we are so glad to hear you was able to enjoy all of the amenities the hotel has to offer. The hotel does offer a great room configuration. Please come back and visit us again!

Hospitabily Yours,
Ronnell Williams.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I was horrified during my stay at this Marriott. The first night of my stay, I got bit by a bed bug and found another bed bug crawling on my bed sheet. It was horrifying and the staff here speaks condescendingly to you and denies it even after I showed them video footage of what happened. I have attached the picture for you to review for yourself. I will be reporting this hotel to the department of health and CDC for bed bug infestation. I have the video of the bed bug moving on the bed. Additionally, housekeeping did not clean my room

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Kaye H,

Thank you so much for your honest review of our hotel, and we are so sorry to hear about your experience. Please know all allege "Bed Bugs" incidents we take appropriate action. Based upon a recent report from a Professional Pest company, our hotel had no activity of "Bed Bugs". We would be more than happy to share this vital information with the Department of Health and CDC. Please know we strive to provide a wonderful and excellent experience on our property.Thank you so much for staying at the Courtyard Gretna!

Hospitably Yours,
Ronnell Williams

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I was booked at another hotel that turned out to be substandard.
All I could think of was "Find a Marriott!"
which turned into the Courtyard.

It had everything I needed, just where and when I wanted it.
Spacious room. great desk, power outlets by the bed, huge bathroom, microwave and fridge.
And windows that open! For snowbirds in town for warmer weather, opening a window and getting a breeze felt wonderful.

AND...
as a Marriott Rewards member, I got an upgraded room without having to ask for it.
Or least it felt like an upgrade to me.
The way the reception staff greeted me, I felt they thought I was a VIP.

This hotel is just across the river from the CBD - seriously, the first exit off the bridge, no toll. Staying in Gretna save me $40-50 a night.

What's not to love?

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river - this faces away from I-90 and will therefore be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family