US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$59
US$55
Henry Howard Hotel(New Orleans)
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$105
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

The Pontchartrain Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Restaurant
Prytania Oaks Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
All reviewsround housenew orleansfrench quarterfront deskbar and grillwest bankhotel restaurantroad noiseattached restaurantrestaurant next doorlight sleepersink areafree parkingtop floorwould stay here againgreat place to stayacross the river
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the night before our 7 day cruise. The hotel is nice, room was clean. Breakfast is included if you book the cruise and stay package and it was good. Very nice employees. We liked the location and the free parking was safe, they allowed us to park right in front since we needed handicap parking. They will also contact a shuttle that will bring you to the cruise port for $5.00 per person and you just call them on your return and they’ll pick you up and return you to the hotel for $5.00 per person. The shuttle service offers drop off and pick up to the French Quarter. The hotel is also close to the Algiers Ferry that will take you across the river to the Riverwalk for $2.00. This was our first time leaving out of New Orleans and felt that it was the best port coming and going that we had ever experienced. This was a great location for us and we will be staying here again on our next cruise.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lmajel
HolidayInnWestbank, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hi Lmajel,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn NEW ORLEANS WEST BANK TOWER. We truly appreciate it. Thanks for mentioning all the great things you enjoyed about our hotel. Please do keep us in mind when next you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Ok round hotel with basic amenities. Clean rooms.
Dull interiors. Nice view.
Breakfast is free.
Ample free parking space is available.Bathrooms are really very small and cramped.
Beds are comfortable. The work desk chair in the room was nice and big.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hello 98127634,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased that you found our hotel to be attractive, rooms clean and beds comfortable, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry if you found the interior of our hotel to be dull. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services.

Thank you for being a part of our continuous efforts of creating great hotels that guests love. Your loyalty is always greatly appreciated and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Dianne L
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 April 2018

There is not much nice to say about this hotel or it's staff. Overall, my opinion to you is don't stay here.

I'm so disgusted from the room. I found chunks of food on the floor by my bed and there was someones underpants wrapped up in my bedding. I have pictures. Tried to call the front desk multiple times and never answered the phone. I complained to the front desk staff in person and showed them pictures. She said she would have to have the manager call me. Never did. Never replaced linens. Nothing offered. She asked for the card showing who our housekeeper was though. Also, housekeeping took all of our towels. Tried to call the front desk for more. Again, no answer. Walked down and asked for towels and were given some. Then seven hours later a security person (at 1130 at night no less) shows up offering more towels and asking about my other ones. Mind you i didnt give my name or room number when i asked for towells so many hours earlier. So thats odd.

Also, both of the beds were rock hard and slanted. Youll be in the middle no matter what.

The hotel is near the interstate and you can hear traffic all night. Near a mall which gives you food options but the mall was very packed and dirty.

The restaurant is extremely expensive for what it is. 15 dollars for a burger. They also have snacks and such there but watch out. $5 for a bottle of dasani! WOW.

On the upside, the pool was clean and open. I dont have any other positives for you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnWestbank, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn NEW ORLEANS WEST BANK TOWER. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. I'd love to discuss this more with you offline. If you'd be so kind to reach out to me via phone at 504-366-8535 ext 1315 or email at bstokes@hiwestbank.com I'd love to learn more. We take feedback very seriously and we will most definitely take action on the items you addressed.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

A very busy hotel but a great front desk staff handling the hustle and bustle of travelers and families all wanting to get to there rooms or on a shuttle taking them somewhere.
This hotel has it right! Customer service oriented too. Probably making up for the outdoor pool and NO hot tub hahaha. No but really, the elevators are pretty quick and my room on the 8th floor had a decent view of the city. The rom was huge and ALL the amenities worked well. There was no microwave but I called the front desk and in no time there was a knock at my door and a man set up my microwave in a flash and was gone. There is a very small parking lot for the hotel but it seemed enough for the sort of travelers that visited here. There is a Bar and Grill attached called the Round House. Hence the shape of the hotel I guess lol.
Oh yes and I have to tell you that if you want to go to the French Quarter there is a shuttle that will take you and pick you up by simply calling when you're ready. I think it's a $5.00 charge but what the heck. It's perfect! Make sure you acquire a room rate with a breakfast included otherwise there is a charge. I have to tell you though that I did eat there and the breakfast buffet was delicious. This was a good hotel and I will BE DOING IT AGAIN HERE.

Room Tip: Call Ahead, Breakfast NOT included unless specified
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnWestbank, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi Cliffsiler,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn NEW ORLEANS WEST BANK TOWER. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our Round House Bar & Grill, convenient location, and most importantly our customer service oriented team members. Our people make all the difference, thanks for noticing! We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

A huge shout out to Cody in engineering for turning a rough day into a much better one! The hotel was short staffed upon our arrival so it was a long wait at the front desk. When returning from dinner we weren’t able to get into our room. The keys weren’t working. After having to wait at the desk again to have our new keys not work again Cody determined the battery was going out on the lock. After getting us into the room Cody returned with breakfast and dinner vouchers for us. Thank you so much!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnWestbank, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hi April,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn NEW ORLEANS WEST BANK TOWER. We truly appreciate it. Thanks also for mentioning Cody in your review. I will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with him at an upcoming rally. Please do come back soon!