“Plenty Food - Good Service”

China Doll Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Harvey
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Haven’t been here in years so I gave it try though it’s not a close place from where I live. I ordered the kung bo Chicken ding and egg rolls. The egg rolls are huge with plenty meat filling and veggies and one egg rolls had more meat ingredients than the other one. Flavor was mediocre. The main entrée looked much better than the flavor I’m accustomed to for this dish. It really had more ingredients in it than I have ever seen. Flavor wise for this item was good, but not at the top of the best. I liked the wait staff, most of which are Asian and accommodating.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

You can rest assured that your meal at China Doll will be memorable. The food here is fresh and very tasty! This is not pure Chinese but an Americanized version as most Chinese restaurants in the US are. But they pull it off exceedingly well. Be prepared for large portions.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

If your dining in you should order the poo poo platter as an appetizer. It's on a spinning platter with a mini grill in the middle, the fun is getting to warm your food over the fire. I decided to get my food to go on this visit and was very impressed by the amount of food I received. I ordered the beef lo mein and the ribs with no sauce.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have to hit this spot every time I'm in town. The portions are large enough to share and the Mai-Thai's are strong enough to make two drinks. The sweet & sour chicken along with the egg rolls are delicious.

1  Thank Rudy M
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Ok this food is very good, the mix meat fried rice is over the top in size in and full of meats. The taste is awesome.
I miss the taste of the ribs, can't get them here in Atlanta.
We order enough to take back to Atlanta. Yes we like this place.

Been to China Doll Restaurant? Share your experiences!