“Very Good Italian”
Review of Gendusa's

Gendusa's
Ranked #11 of 232 Restaurants in Kenner
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We have been driving past this Resturant for a while now and finally decided to stop
In and try it. It was delicious. The service was quick and the prices were reasonable enough. I had the fettuccine alfredo with grilled shrimp and my wife had the meat lasagna. The shrimp were sweet and the whole meal tasted "fresh" and authentic. I dipped the "famous" garlic bread in my wife's red gravy.... again, delicious. Now we will be driving straight there when we want Italian.... highly recommended. Ya gotta try it out!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We went with a group of friends before Rivertown play. They have a separate room for large groups, food was very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Huge portions left enough for a second meal.
The service was very good.
The typical New Orleans red gravy ( tomato sauce) is very tasty and not sweet at all.
The Italian salad is recommended.
Did not try desserts, but they looked lovely.
At the table next to us, sat 2 ladies who were enjoying a beautiful, heavy cheese pizza.
Small place. Quite quaint.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

6 of us met on Monday for lunch. We had the "private dining table"(a curtain hangs in front of the entrance way, which is across from the dessert counter; a bad place to be:) everyone had something different and all diners were pleased. My husband had the Calzone made his way, which he said came out perfect; he asked for roasted garlic in it plus other ingredients, and was surprised at how many garlic and how big the pods were. I had the veal manicotti special which was delicious. Never had it with veal and will definitely order it again if I come in when that is the special. Not on the regular menu. We all took a bite of the Tiramisu which is served in a martini glass style and it was a 10! Best I have ever eaten, even in Italy!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Every meal I have had there has been very good, I always enjoy eating there, the service and atmosphere is very good.

Been to Gendusa's? Share your experiences!