“Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Wow, Olive Garden was really scoring high with my Niece and Grandbaby. My Niece enjoyed the Shrimp Pasta and Grandbaby enjoyed Pasta and Meatsauce. Overall, the advertised Trio Lunch Special for 12.99 was just that, Special! Enjoy!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This is an always favorite of my places to go. I always have a very good meal at a reasonable price. The hardest thing is making a choice about what to eat from all of the god dishes. As usual the salad is one of the best parts of the meal.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

If you like salad then for me they have the best salad I ever tasted. I got the rosemary chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and that was almost as good as the salad. Service was good also.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

OMG!!! This was my second time visiting this location. It was good the first time, but unfortunately I got a terrible case of food poisoning this time. I ordered the lasagna, which was lukewarm when the waitress brought it out. I should have sent it back but proceeded with eating it. The next 24 hours were the worst I've ever experienced (I'll leave it to your imagination). I went online to submit a complaint and received a response the next day. The email asked me to call the manager because he wanted to get more information. I'm sorry, I did not want to verbally discuss anything after what I had just gone through. I responded and told him to email any questions and I would be more than happy to provide a response. Surprise, surprise, he never contacted me! Corporate sent me a gift card for my trouble..but I have no plans to ever visit this location again!!

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I think I have tried every item on the menu and have yet to be disappointed. The new on table order pad was easy to use. I did not try the games, as it seems most were at a charge. It would be nice to have some free child games to keep little ones busy.