“Family dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Dinning was enjoyable. Food came put hot and quick. The server was great and prompt. The appetizer sampler was enough for two people. The Italian sausage in the pasta was amazing.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Over 20 of us showed up for dinner on a Friday night. They quickly accommodated us and did a quite nice job taking care of us.
OG is not typically one of my favorite chains but the food was better than usual and service exceeded our expectations.

Thanks OG Kenner!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

The food is good, the service is amazing!!! Our server the last two visits was Victoria and she is the best server we have had at any restaurant in the city.
She is efficient, friendly and so pleasant. She even remembered us after only one previous visit months ago. We will go back as long as she works there.
I hope the management takes the time to appreciate her and that they know how lucky they are to have her working for them.

1  Thank kristina m
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We went to dinner here with the whole family as we passed through back to Texas. There were five of us and the grandson.

Everything was fine from the initial order to the soups and salads. The food was tasty and everyone enjoyed their meal. I noted that the waiter who took care of us did not write down our orders which is a sign of skill so no issues with that until we got the check.

Now I know that lots of people are in the habit of just glancing at the total and paying. I however, am not. I understand human nature and take nothing for granted or at face value. Apparently, the server, who saw me actually reading the items on the check, interjected saying "Oh that Sam Adams that we didn't have in stock us still on the check. Let me fix that." To which he took the check and brought me a corrected copy and left. I was willing to let that slide.

Now being able to fully read the check again, I noticed that there were six entrees instead of five. He had doubled my order which may have flown because of the way the check was entered. I had to look very carefully at each line item in order to see clearly the error. At this point we asked a different waitresses to bring us the manager. But it was not the manager who came, it was our waiter again. So I explained his error this time and he seemed in disbelief at first (again because of the itemisation of the check) but took it back and removed it from the ticket. Again a simple apology can go a long way but that was not what we got. Instead he told us "I verified it and you are OK because it didn't get cooked, so I removed it from the ticket."

Now I am a very passive person and as long as the check was right I was fine, my wife, not so much. As we still had not seen the manager at this point we hailed the same waitresses to bring a manager and he did indeed arrive. We stayed our case and he agreed that in fact an apology was the correct response. Then he told us that the extra order was in fact cooked and they lost product because of the error. But then he took our check and gave us a discount on the meal and apologized again.

To be clear... the two items that would have been charged added to $23.00 without tax. Unfortunately, that wound up being the only tip our server received.

1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a repeat customer Cuz I love olive garden but its not the same. They change the appetizers took fried zucchini off added some cheese and rice ball with no flavor. The fried mozzarella is nit the triangles full of cheese its a rectangular proccesed food looking thing with hardly any cheese inside our waiter was horrible it was my sisters b-day she had to remind him of her free desert no happy birthday or singing and the cherry cheese cake was so bad no one wanted it. Was planning to come here with my friends for my birthday but rethinking that. Also the fetichinni alfredo hardly has any sauce more dried noodles. Bring back the old great olive garden please

1  Thank Jaime S

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!