“Good for take out”
Review of Messina's

Messina's
Ranked #76 of 237 Restaurants in Kenner
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Showed up late and hungry after a delayed flight and late rental car to a cheeseburger po boy. I could have eaten 10 of them it was so good. The place is very small so take out is a best option.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

After finding out that Messina’s still has a restaurant, not just a catering business at the original location, I was floored that they were located in the La Quinta Inn on Williams’s blvd. across from their catering location. I ordered the meatballs, Italian sausage and pasta dish and thought that it was a tasty dish. What made the visit more pleasant was Nick, who heads up the establishment as an owner. This is a small place located within the hotel featuring locale Italian dishes and po boy sandwiches. Try it out.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

So about an hour before we arrive driving in from Texas, I call ahead for red beans and rice, ettoufee, or any of the other food they make and arrive at the hotel with some awesome food waiting on me. Seriously, it's awesome.

While Kenner is not the quarter, this food is so good it doesn't matter.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

This is a very small, restaurant /lounge in the lobby of the La Quinta hotel near the airport. The menu is very limited but everything we tried on two different occasion was excellent. Try the bread pudding it is unlike any I've ever had before and really delicious! Bartenders were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed at La Quinta this past weekend and this restaurant is located inside it's lobby. The service there is very personable and since it's family owned, they took great care of me. I went with the jalapeño poppers and they were really good. This place also has a great beer selection as well as all the sports channel needed for a good sports night. I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Steve R

Been to Messina's? Share your experiences!