“Best Pizza!”
Review of Mr Jim's Pizza

Mr Jim's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 234 Restaurants in Kenner
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Mr. Jim's Pizza is ggggreat pizza! I wish we could have one in Lafayette, La.
DEEE-licious!! I would like to recommend this pizza to anyone in Kenner. Delivery or pickup. They also have an informal dining area for eating there. It was very well priced also.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I ordered from here twice on a recent trip to Kenner. The first order was Wings and 1/2 Mr. Jims salad, the wings were way to hot for my taste but the salad was so good I ordered it and a pizza again a few days later. I will order from here again on my next visit. Pictures of my pizza and that great salad.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Mr. Jim's is my favorite pizza place to order from. Amy is kind to me everytime I order from there. She really knows how to deal with customers. She is kind and people-oriented. I feel like I am valued as a customer because I am treated so politely. I have been to other places where the workers act as if they are doing me a favor by taking my order, but this does not happen at Mr. Jim's. Their pizza is excellent and great service to go with it. Thanks Mr; Jims! I am a loyal customer-You are #1!

Been to Mr Jim's Pizza? Share your experiences!