Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
US$112
GardenInn.com
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$71
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$108
US$99
US$105
US$82
1,002 results
All reviewsgreat hotelwine and beerbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homerooms are spaciousbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportexcellent stayfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlynew orleans
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The entire hotel was clean and very nicely decorated. We had a great 2 room suite at a great price. The breakfast was delicious and the store downstairs in the lobby was very convenient. Fast internet and very friendly staff!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Caleb L, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We try our best to live up to the high standards of the Hilton brand and we are so glad that you were able to see that here. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again in the future!

-Caleb

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Everything about the hotel was excellent! I have no complaints at all. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was very clean. I was able to feel comfortable as if I were in my own home. We will book here anytime we go back to Louisiana.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We strive to make you feel at home while you are here and I am happy we were able to do that for you. Please come back again the next time your travels bring you to Lafayette.

-Caleb

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had a small sleepover to celebrate a birthday here. Suite was nice and roomy. The breakfast was very good, and the service was excellent! Pool was great, and they even had a basketball court. Check was at 12pm, that was very convenient for us.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am happy to see you had a wonderful time. I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Checked in about 5:45, very efficient at check-in. No delays, easy and clerk on duty was friendly and engaging. Minimal conversation but that's how it should be. Believe her name was Kaleigh?
Went straight to manager's reception which had small slider burgers and a soup on the hot bar, salad also. Wine and beer available. hosts were friendly and engaging. connected to internet and was able to work and have a relaxing drink at the same time, just like at home.
Room was clean, small suite with fridge and full kitchen. would be perfect for an extended work or fun stay. TV would not work in the bedroom, but I re-booted after a bit and it came on. everything else was fine. clean and fresh.
Only disappointing aspect was the morning breakfast. I had to leave at 6:00 a.m. for business and along with about 5 others, nothing available until 6:30. For those that have to work at 7, a bit of a problem. I would suggest a small selection or a "go bag" like they have at the sister branch Hampton. left with a soft apple only and coffee.
Other than that minor inconvenience, overall I would definitely recommend for business or recreation trips. Great area with several nearby restaurants. My favorite is Walk-Ons about 2.5 miles away.
I would have given a 5 star rating with a good breakfast in me, LOL.

Room Tip: recommend top floor to avoid foot noise above you. I stayed on 4th, so no problem this trip.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your comment about the breakfast and will defiantly take into consideration your suggestion. I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very convenient, excellent service. rooms are spacious and immaculate. I have stayed here many times and it is the only place that I stay in Lafayette. Staff are helpful and friendly and eager to assist. The breakfast is not outstanding, but adequate and could be improved.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Summer H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review Jeff. I love to hear that we are the only place you stay when you visit Lafayette. I am very interested in learning how we may improve our breakfast. Do you have any suggestions? We love hearing from our guests, it is how we get better!