All reviews jacuzzi tub one night recommend this hotel room was clean front desk staff staff was friendly fresh fruit up to date would definitely stay here again a great place to stay waffles easy access very nice hotel parking lot college pillows clerk
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This property is either new or fresh from a complete makeover, either way it was a great stay. The rooms were new, fresh and clean. Even though there was a bunch of road construction going on, the room was very quiet. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was the standard issue Hampton breakfast which was enough for me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Robert T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. The Hampton Inn Lafayette takes great pride in providing our guest with a home away from home experience. We are also excited to hear that you were very happy with the renovation to the hotel, we will definitely pass this on to our entire staff. Once again thank you so much for your review of our hotel, and we look forward into accommodating you in the near future.

Thank you so much from Team Hampton Lafayette

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Ty, front desk manger made all the difference in the world. I made the mistake of staying at a different motel last week it certainly was nice to be home with Hampton Inn. Ty during check-in asked the questions:
1. Are you familiar with Lafayette?
2. Suggestions
3. Recommendation
4. Bottle water
5. Problem solver
6. Notices her customers concerns before the customer has to ask.

My room demonstrates why Hilton has such strong quality control requirements.

Pillows are real pillows.
The bed is not only clean but it’s fresh and smells nice.

Breakfast was real NOT Something in a plastic bag.

Soap is dependable and individually provided not mega processed for health risk of competitors

The doors are real doors not sliding contraption that doesn’t stay closed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lemoine3
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Facility was nice, price was good (fair while competitive), comfort was 'bout as good as it can get when you're not home in your own bed (or at a $300/night kind of pace). Continental Breakfast was adequate - could improve just slightly with better fresh fruit options (bananas very green)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel and staff. The Hampton Inn & Suites Lafayette takes pride in delivering great service to our guest in a clean and hospitable environment. Once again I would like to thank you for your great review, and thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lafayette, we look forward into accommodating you in the near future.

If I can ever be if service, please don't hesitate to give me a call at 337-266-5858.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Hotel was being renovated even though it was not mentioned on the website. Dusty and paint every where. It would have been nice to know this ahead of time that way I could have chosen another hotel. I was accommodated by opening my room window.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our department heads that will address and correct the concerns that you have shared with us. We do hope that you give us a chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Stay here one night. I've seen mixed reviews, mainly related to the review. I was very happy with the room, and visited a bigger suite, which was also very nice. Lobby/breakfast area is up to date. painting was going on at various areas in the hallways and I expect the carpet will change (since it had paint on it). I think it's fine to stay here now and will be better in the future. Staff was friendly, including people working on the upgrades.

Only knock is it's not the most walkable place, but in half a mile you can get to Starbucks and a yogurt place. For the price we paid, it was worth it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business