Pear Tree Inn Lafayette
ComfortSuites
US$124
US$99
Home2.com
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$105
US$124
US$99
All reviewsdrury innnachoshotel elevatorsmall fitness roomcracker barrelbath showerbiscuits and gravyfree drinksfree happy hourquick stophot breakfast in the morningcomfortable roombeer and winewaffleseasy accesssocial hourthe hotel offers
Reviewed 20 July 2017

First the car wouldn't start. Battery dead.. We're packed we're going! Got to hotel & elevator was out ( no biggy - fixed in no time). Key card didn't work after second time.. (no biggy they fixed it). pool was broke. WHAT? (must be the pump) (no biggy go next door to Drury Hotel - associated with Pear Tree. Bigger pool.

DO NOT LET THIS DETER YOU IN ANYWAY FROM GOING TO THIS HOTEL. THIS IS OUR LUCK. WHICH FOLLOW US.. NOT YOU.. I ASURE YOU ALL THIS STOPPED AFTER WE LEFT..THIS IS A JOKE BETWEEN US NOW..

We had 2 rooms and the other room key card worked all the time. Elevator was only out for less than an hour..

This is our 3rd stay in Pear Tree in Lafayette, Louisiana and we have stayed at the Drury Hotel in Houston, Texas.. Always clean, friendly and have the best full breakfast. Bon appetit. & safe travels to everyone!

2  Thank Pricilla D
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed in room 215. Facing the interstate. Good room for the price. Exit off I-10 and do a loop around to the parking lot. Drury in same parking lot next door. Friendly service. Good breakfast. Small fitness room but small hotel. 4 floors

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I wish I could give this a '5' but two teeny things brought it down to a 4.5. There was no soap by the bathroom sink. There are dispensers for bath wash, shampoo, and coditioner in the shower. Don't know if we were expected to use that, or if housekeeping forgot to leave bar of hand soap. I used my shower wash for our handsoap.Normally this would not bother me, but my arthritis acts up in early mornig and at the end of the day, so even reaching from sink to shower can be difficult. Also found a Whataburger (not ours) in the frig. Seems housekeeping isn't as thorough as it should be.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I have stayed in the Pear Tree Inn in Lafayette, LA twice and HIGHLY recommend it. The beds are comfortable, the room has everything needed, and all in all, it is a great value for the price. Very convenient to I-10.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank U4278EJelizabethb
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Very pleased with cleanliness of this hotel. Large restrooms. Great breakfast with chef asking if our breakfast was alright and could he get anything for us. Definitely will stay at Drury Inns Pear Tree Inns in future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family