“Needs Update”

Econo Lodge Lake Charles
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Lake Charles
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We got to Lake Charles,La. late saterday 10/19/13 and we needed a room Idid'nt make a reservation. we stop at the TREASURE INN got the room and went to meet our friends at the casino.The room was so outdated, no coffee pot ,so we went and got coffee at mcdonalds came back and went to bed. this Inn does not have a weight room, It is very simple it has a pool. O there breakfast old cereals and hard waffles milk and tampico juice, coffee that is all the varity they have . We wil not stay again in this Inn for thisprice it is much better at motel 6 and the price is much lower.

Room Tip: no fitness center , breakfast no good. when you flush toilet make a loud noise very anoy.a/c make n...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 808shiela
Nimesh P, Manager at Econo Lodge Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

I am very sorry to hear that we were not able to wow you at our Inn. We will use your review to continue to improve on our hotels condition and atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Lake Charles

Reviewed 23 August 2013

From the first night I stayed here until the last night three months later I have been taken vary good care of. I've never had any issues here and everyone has always been extremely helpful. I've seen and read some of these other reviews and I don't know where they get their impressions of this place and those that work so hard to make you stay the best they possably can and all with a smile and friendly hello. Thank you so much not only from me but my family, we look forward to seeing you all again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Victor J
Nimesh P, Manager at Econo Lodge Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay with us at the Treasure Inn Lake Charles! We appreciate guest feedback and use it to evaluate and improve our guests future stays. It is great to share our reviews with our staff so they know how wonderful they are doing. We understand the importance of cleanliness and we never slack off in this area.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I have visited treasure inn motel of Lakecharles. It was a good stay. The staff helped a lot to find the locations of Lakecharles. They provide good breakfast for free. They provide many towels and bed sheets as many we want and they are maintaining the rooms very neatly. It was the best stay I ever had.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sams_Gupts

Reviewed 17 July 2012

The two times I have stayed at this location were pleasant. Clean and safe for the kids when they stayed also.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank telly m
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I don't normally leave reviews but this disaster I would not wish on anyone. DO NOT STAY HERE!! I travel for leisure and on business quite often. The previous reviews must be either related to the hotel owner or stayed when there were 5 or less occupied rooms. The owner/manager advised me in person that he has no control of his hotel when the occupancy is high. Note that this is NOT a chain and owned by a foreigner with no security. There was loud music, loud TVs, people running down the 2nd floor hall late at night, people sleeping in cars, walking around between the cars at night, barbequing and leaving trash all over. Yes, they allow pets because the rooms came with pets as well - the roach kind. The water pressure in the shower was minimum. The pool is only the size of a queen size bed. I normally stay at a Choice Hotel or Holiday Inn as I participate in the membership programs for these chains but could not get a reservation for the days I needed. If you want cheap and crappy - welcome!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family