Econo Lodge Lake Charles
US$98
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$93
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$93
US$104
Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$102
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
US$289
US$229
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

My room was not that clean. No smell. Which is good. There was food crumbs on my floor. A/C was off which means in Lake Charles LA. MY ROOM WAS HOT. I have breathing problems so I have to have a room with good A/C ir I do not sleep well. Room had all the amenities. Micro Fridge Iron Blow Dryer Alarm clock that did not work. Flat screen TV. Beds were comfortable but not fresh. Hotel ok for price if you do not mind the panhandle rst and prostitutes. Will not be back. I do not recommend. I was out of time and tired. Just prayed for the Lords protection. Hope this helps.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tulmyster
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was my second stay, and I must say I was impressed. The rooms were remodeled with new furniture and carpeting. The service was excellent, Cleaning Staff and especially "Charlotte" in the front office. The hospitality and care from her makes you feel so welcome. She deserves a "RAISE" for all she does and I Pray she gets it. One problem I found was they still have to upgrade the Refrigerators and Microwaves, and include Iron and Boards in the rooms as most people travel with clothes in suitcases and not garment bags. Other than that I recommend anyone to stay here. Looking forward to next year. Thank you Econo Lodge and Staff!!!

P.S. Don't forget to stop by the Best Restaurant in town SEAFOOD PALACE located on 12th St and Enterprise Blvd. The Food is AWESOME!!!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the office is better
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Nick P, Manager at Econo Lodge Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

This place was OK. The flip over door lock was missing, but the manager came and installed one. There was only one set of towels so we had to walk back to the lobby to get another one. Generally cleanish, but if you look for imperfections, you'll find them (burn holes in the comforter, random hairs on appliances,etc). You get what you pay for and we only stayed long enough to get some shut-eye before traveling on to New Orleans.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

This hotel is the only hotel I stay at while in town rooms clean smelled freshly cleaned on my recent stay 2/16 the rooms was updated with beautiful furniture the rooms always has fresh towels clean bed linen most important hot water if by chance you get a room that has any problem front desk takes care of it in timely manner I most definitely would recommend this hotel to any family are business traveler

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Bathroom break. We stopped in this town for dinner but could not find a good restaurants. We stopped here for the bathroom. Nick was very pleasant to us even though we were not staying in his motel. We used the facilities and he recommended a restaurant to us down the road.

If I needed to stay in Lake Charles I would definitely stay there.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple