US$120
US$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$93
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$98
SpringHill Suites
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$102
Residence Inn
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$170
Orbitz.com
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$209
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place was affordable and not bad. Very easy to get to and then easy to get back to I10 or anywhere. The room was clean and smelled fine. It was muggy in the room when we got there but the A/C worked great and fixed that. Bed was OK, shower needs a new shower head, fridge worked great, didn't notice much outside noise, pool looked nice. They keep the grounds clean and tidy. Front desk staff was super nice and accommodating. Didn't make it to the breakfast so no comment. Yes, there were imperfections but there are at my house too. :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We chose this hotel based on price and location – we didn’t need to be in downtown Lake Charles – we wanted to be close to the I-10.

Our rooms were large, clean and the bed was fine.

We needed to do some washing. There is only one washer and one dryer which shouldn’t be a problem but the previous user had left their clothes in, so we had to hang around popping in and out of our room to check if the washer was free.

Soap powder was available in the vending machine nearby – but it ate all our change and didn’t give us any powder. When we complained, the owner did not hesitate to refund us, which was good.

This is a budget hotel and the clientele of the hotel at the time we stayed were “super budget”. There was lots of shouting, slamming doors, kids crying and food wrappers and few wet clothes left in the pool area. The people next to us even left a wet sock and pair of underpants outside their door.

The wifi was rubbish, although the owner did keep resetting it and then said he was getting someone in to sort it out.

The breakfast area was quite large and the breakfast offerings were OK.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LiciaW
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

My room was not that clean. No smell. Which is good. There was food crumbs on my floor. A/C was off which means in Lake Charles LA. MY ROOM WAS HOT. I have breathing problems so I have to have a room with good A/C ir I do not sleep well. Room had all the amenities. Micro Fridge Iron Blow Dryer Alarm clock that did not work. Flat screen TV. Beds were comfortable but not fresh. Hotel ok for price if you do not mind the panhandle rst and prostitutes. Will not be back. I do not recommend. I was out of time and tired. Just prayed for the Lords protection. Hope this helps.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tulmyster
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was my second stay, and I must say I was impressed. The rooms were remodeled with new furniture and carpeting. The service was excellent, Cleaning Staff and especially "Charlotte" in the front office. The hospitality and care from her makes you feel so welcome. She deserves a "RAISE" for all she does and I Pray she gets it. One problem I found was they still have to upgrade the Refrigerators and Microwaves, and include Iron and Boards in the rooms as most people travel with clothes in suitcases and not garment bags. Other than that I recommend anyone to stay here. Looking forward to next year. Thank you Econo Lodge and Staff!!!

P.S. Don't forget to stop by the Best Restaurant in town SEAFOOD PALACE located on 12th St and Enterprise Blvd. The Food is AWESOME!!!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the office is better
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Nick P, Manager at Econo Lodge Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

This place was OK. The flip over door lock was missing, but the manager came and installed one. There was only one set of towels so we had to walk back to the lobby to get another one. Generally cleanish, but if you look for imperfections, you'll find them (burn holes in the comforter, random hairs on appliances,etc). You get what you pay for and we only stayed long enough to get some shut-eye before traveling on to New Orleans.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends