US$115
US$98
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$80
Best Western Plus Lake Charles Inn & Suites(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$93
US$98
SpringHill Suites
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$170
Travelocity
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$209
All reviewsfront deskprien lakeroom was cleanrewards memberrefrigerator and microwaveshopping and restaurantswould recommend this hotel to anyonehousekeeping staffhouse keepingnext morningwould stay here againgreat customer servicewafflesgreat place to stayfree breakfastenjoyed my staygolden nugget
Reviewed 14 March 2017

On our recent trip to Lake Charles we found our stay at La Quinta very pleasurable. The rates were an excellent value. clean rooms, helpful staff. Close to the Casinos. Nice place to stay for a quick vacation in Lake Charels

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Stacie H, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. The hotel is designed to make all guests feel relaxed! We hope that you will come and stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My wife and I stayed at this La Quinta while we were in Lake Charles to attend a concert at the Golden Nugget Casino. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. The room we were given was away from the busy interstate highway as requested when making the reservation. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The breakfast was typical, nothing really bad and nothing really great, just average. The rate I received for the room was lower than typical on a weekend and we would definitely stay there again if I could get that same great rate.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the Interstate Highway.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Stacie H, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Staff was apparently short that day. Considering all that was going on that weekend this wasn't exactly best for business. Arrived a little early hoping room would be ready. Was told it would be soon, that changed to it would be longer. Left to get lunch, came back room still wasn't ready. Patiently waited. They tried switching my room to save the time and effort, couldn't because I had a suite. I was then informed that housekeeping MISTAKINGLY CLEANED THE WRONG ROOM. I saw at least two or three other couples that were waiting for their room, receive their room before we did. I finally gave up out of frustration and just went to the casino. Once we were finally in our room later that night, my wife found a damp used washcloth draped over the shower curtain rod. I planned on using La Quinta and the Return Rewards program for any out of town trips me and my family would take in the future , but to be honest after this I'm not sure. I highly doubt I will return to this hotel at this location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you for your direct and genuine comments. We really appreciated the feedback. Rest assured we will be looking into the comment you have made about your experience with our front desk staff. We hope to continue to have you as our guest, and look forward to another chance to serve you. Your comments are taken seriously and we will take steps to make the guest experience even better.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

actually the room is nice - but it needs some maintenance. our sink had a big crack (why ????) - some staints on the wall (why ???)
beds were comfy - TV is superhuge - free Wifi - nice breakfast
but it is (like all the other hotels/motels there) far too close to the Interstate - unfortunatly no soundproof windows at all.
and no extractor fan in the bathroom (why ???)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Stacie H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Lake Charles La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The room was clean and comfortable and for the price you cant beat it. Plus, they are pet friendly so I will definitely be bringing my pet with me next time! :-) Plus, everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Lake Charles La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.