“enjoyed it, good service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #135 of 279 Restaurants in Lake Charles
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My steak was cooked as I asked for, waiter was really nice and attentive to our drinks and didn't let us sit there asking for more tea. Good quality and price. Get Blue cheese crumbles on your steak... great

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love to go there. The service is great and the food is awesome. I like the steak and lobster combo.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Our server was great but she had to fuss at the kitchen help because they were playing around in the kitchen and fried a chicken wing tip and it fell into the onion petals we ordered. It bit down expecting the onion petal but it was chicken wing tip. How gross!?! Horrified!

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Lake Charles, LA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Outback food is always good even on a bad day. Upon arriving I needed to go to the women's restroom. It was about 530 and the evening rush was just beginning. Upon walking into the women's restroom, I found that it had not been cleaned. When I arrived at the table I told my husband and I observed a manager going into the restroom. Surely, she would notice the issue. After she walked out I went back to the restroom and to my surprise she absolutely did nothing to clean it. How sad. It would make a person wonder what does the kitchen look like. Nick our waiter was prompt, the food was delicious and the dining experience was great. When the manager came by our table she asked how everything was and I told her the bathroom was disgusting and she said oh you mean all the paper everywhere, I'll get someone right on that. She had no idea that I had already observed her going in and coming out. Management should always know someone is watching.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nine adults met at Outback to celebrate my wife's birthday. Staff was friendly and helpful. We startec with adult beverages at the bar and was well taken care of by the bartender. Because of the number of people in our group and other customers we waited a little while for a table set up to accommodate us. While at the bar one of the waiters brought us loaves of bread to snack on. After we were seated the manager came by our table, apologized and comped appetizers for our group and a dessert for the birthday girl big enough for us to all share. It was a fun evening with good food and good friends. The food was well prepared and the staff did a great job taking care of us.