“Fabulous Food”

Nobile's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Lutcher
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This restaurant was recommended to us by the owner of The Rectory, an Airbnb we were staying at. We almost missed it when we got there, it did not look anything like a restaurant but what an experience! This is an old building dating back to 1894 when a young Italian immigrant saw the opportunity to set up a place in the lumber boom days where the workers could hang out after a long hard day's work.
The food is fabulous, as is the staff and the "hands on" owner. Do not bypass it as we almost did! Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Nobile’s on our way to Oak Alley Plantation. The outside was very plain, but the inside was fabulous, and the service and food were excellent! Sauces were homemade, the croutons were delicious, and we had a great time!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a step back in time. In an old building with wood floors in a sleepy town. Menu full of what I would call “ down home cooking “ fresh vegetables, some fried foods good atmosphere. I had fried chicken wing platter with a fresh salad and fries. I Recommend highly.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place as one of the lovely ladies working at a nearby plantation recommended it as a good local spot to eat. We came and ate what tased like delicious meals but nearly 4 hours later my husband and I both became very nauseous and one of us even got sick to the point of throwing up. It’s the only thing we’d eaten that day so it had to have been this food that made us sick. Just beware that this place may not be up to health code...

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We were on our way from Southern AR to New Orleans when the wife & I began having hunger pains....She used her smart phone to look for restaurants in the area and up popped Nobile's in Lucher, LA....It was a few miles out of our way but since we were in no hurry we decided to give it a try....We're glad we did.......The wife had Seafood Gumbo while dumb me opted for the Chicken Fried Steak....A very bad choice in a Seafood restaurant.....Service was fast and friendly and the margaritas were delightful.....

Been to Nobile's Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!