American Inn Motel(Many)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$67
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
US$72
QualityInn
All reviewspro shopcypress bend resorttoledo bendgolf weekendrocking chairsgreat golfgreat weekendheated poolbeautiful propertyfitness centerroom was largefull kitchengolf suitesspalouisianaretreatgolfed
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Tthe place was outstanding. The food in the restaurant was well prepared. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. Wi-Fi was consistently reliable. I would highly recommend this property to anyone going to Toledo Bend area for pleasure or fishing. Although I didn't get to play golf, the course looked to be in great shape. This will be my first call if I am planning on staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send such a considerate review of your recent stay at Cypress Bend Resort. It is of upmost importance to us that our facilities are clean, that you are met with the best service and enjoy our amenities in every way! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Excellent stay, It has a very challenging golf course. Quality of the food was good, but there could be a larger selection on the breakfast buffet. Did not eat the dinner buffet as we had a banquet style dinner meal.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us at Cypress Bend Resort. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

If you are looking for a place with great views and landscaping you'll love this place. If you want a clean comfortable room to stay in you'll need to look for another location. IF you like to smell of carpet fresh you'll love this place. The aroma of the cover up freshener is overwhelming when you first walk in the guest building. I would really like to offer a better review but I just can't this trip. Staff is great.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly look into improving the areas you highlighted. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The outside of this hotel is beautiful. The inside has much to be desired. Like staying in a cheap hotel with loud air conditioning and not much in resort amenities. My hotel room was only cleaned once while I stayed there for 4 nights.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. It is always our mission to provide a positive, memorable experience for all of our guests and it is clear we have fallen short of our goal in this instance. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you experienced in your guest room and with house cleaning. We have forwarded your comments to the appropriate hotel teams to ensure these issues were isolated and corrected moving forward. We hope to have an opportunity to better serve you when your travels bring you back.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We've had family in the Many and Zwolle area for years...this place has breathtaking views, unbelievable golf facilities with reasonable prices, and tons of resort features. The common areas are fantastic, the individual rooms are in need of upgrading. While we had a block room rate, I was disappointed to learn I could get a better rate at most websites---wish I had known. The restaurant was dreadful. The first morning we were never offered a menu...we were shown the limited buffet that was way over priced. Dinner was another story, yes we were a big top. The food came in shifts so we were eating in shifts, my plate had a small spider on my baked potato, need I say more

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send us review of your recent stay. On behalf of the entire hotel management team, please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. Please know that this is not typical for the exceedingly high standards we have set for our hotel. We understand that world-class service is expected, and that is what we strive to deliver. Your comments were taken very seriously, and have been addressed by each member of the hotel management team in a continuing effort to improve our amenities and guest relations.