“Small restaurant with good value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lilly Chinese Fast Foods
Ranked #43 of 71 Restaurants in Marrero
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 January 2016

We highly recommencement the fried rice. The sweet & sour pork was also very good. On our second of two visits we just got the fried rice. It's a good meal in its own right.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

For the most part, their food is just mediocre, but it's consistently mediocre and their prices are pretty good. I find their vegetables are a little mushy. I like mine firm. I can say that they won't skimp on the shrimp in any of their dishes that include it. My family really likes their crab rangoon which we order by the dozen.

I read George's review about it not being in a good area. Just stay on the expressway and you'll be fine.

Reviewed 3 August 2008

qiuck and cheap take out. Not a good area, a little unsafe.