Sleep Inn & Suites
US$125
US$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$129
Hampton.com
US$99
US$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$101
  • Pool
US$114
US$104
US$89
All reviewscindy bishopnew orleansfront deskbank parking lotroom was cleancafe du mondefrench quarteryogurtthe breakfast areasmoking roomhot breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonehard boiled eggseasy accesshousekeeping staffstaff was very friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The front desk staff was really nice and helpful. It's in a convenient location to I-10 and the French Quarter is a 20 minute ride away (we took Uber for $16 each way). We were just passing through the area for the evening and the room was clean (carpets a little old) and overall it is a very good value for the $. If all you need is just a place to rest your head for the night, this is a good cheap option.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luvs2travel247
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Every hotel staff member I encountered during my stay at Sleep Inn & Suites was very friendly, by far the friendliest hotel staff I've ever encountered. They truly made one feel welcome. I even was upgraded to a suite which was great! The bed was comfortable, the room very clean. I enjoyed my stay there and would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I appreciated the upgrade that the hotel offered me and I found my room to be quiet, comfortable and overall in good repair. The front desk staff at check-in/out were friendly and helpful.
The negatives were the limited and cramped parking lot and breakfast area. I had to eat at a table by the elevator door. The food was exactly what you'd expect from a hotel breakfast.
From the reviews, I'd say my expectations were higher. I'm due back on Thursday, but I'm contemplating other locations.
Recommended with slight hesitation...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after visiting New Orleans. Affordable, clean and well maintained. Friendly, courteous staff. Upon arrival we were given a Happy Thanksgiving gift bag containing bottled water and a bag of chips. Breakfast area was too small but there was a good selection of both hot and cold items.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Huge room with a refurbished bathroom.
Priced to sell, convenient to the main drag, Veterans Blvd.
Tons of great places to eat and shop nearby.
They are doing some construction but its not bothersome.
Front desk staff are the BEST.
We didnt take advantage of free bfast, we walked 3 blocks to cafe du monde for beignets and chicory coffee.
Wifi needs work, and our AC stopped working at nite but it was cool enough at nite to not care.
I did inform front desk of the issues.
For the money, this place is keeper.
$201 for 2 nites.