“EASY ACCESS OFF HIGHWAY FROM I-10 WEST”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Metairie
Reviewed 2 December 2016

The front desk clerk was well knowledge and very helpful. I appreciated the upgrade that the hotel offer me,I was please on how comfortable my room was.The amenities in my room great.From reviews I'd say my expectations were higher.

Room Tip: Parking is very accessible
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelbr0wn0319

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The front desk staff was really nice and helpful. It's in a convenient location to I-10 and the French Quarter is a 20 minute ride away (we took Uber for $16 each way). We were just passing through the area for the evening and the room was clean (carpets a little old) and overall it is a very good value for the $. If all you need is just a place to rest your head for the night, this is a good cheap option.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luvs2travel247
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Every hotel staff member I encountered during my stay at Sleep Inn & Suites was very friendly, by far the friendliest hotel staff I've ever encountered. They truly made one feel welcome. I even was upgraded to a suite which was great! The bed was comfortable, the room very clean. I enjoyed my stay there and would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I appreciated the upgrade that the hotel offered me and I found my room to be quiet, comfortable and overall in good repair. The front desk staff at check-in/out were friendly and helpful.
The negatives were the limited and cramped parking lot and breakfast area. I had to eat at a table by the elevator door. The food was exactly what you'd expect from a hotel breakfast.
From the reviews, I'd say my expectations were higher. I'm due back on Thursday, but I'm contemplating other locations.
Recommended with slight hesitation...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after visiting New Orleans. Affordable, clean and well maintained. Friendly, courteous staff. Upon arrival we were given a Happy Thanksgiving gift bag containing bottled water and a bag of chips. Breakfast area was too small but there was a good selection of both hot and cold items.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Metairie
3.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
2.6 km away
2.0 km away
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie
2.5 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!