“Bad Choice”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Metairie
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I picked this hotel for its great reviews and price. I was so disappointed once I was in the room. The toilet bowl was dirty, the shower/tub was old with stains, the bed skirt had holes, the sheets were dingy white and the fridge/microwave had fingerprints all over it indicated it had not been cleaned. The carpets in the room and hallways were worn and the overall room and hotel condition was poor. The lobby was the nicest section of the hotel. I chose to check out and paid $30 more to sleep in a nicer hotel. As a female traveler with a young daughter accompanying me, I did not feel comfortable at this hotel.

Room Tip: Spend a few more dollars to stay in a quality hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Cindy B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Cindy Bishop,CHA
Assistant General Manager
Sleep Inn & Suites
504-887-5337

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed on a quick trip to the WWII Museum in New Orleans, and we weren't disappointed. The hotel is easy to access from I-10, and we were able to park right at the front door. Check in took longer than desired, but that was because the clerk was helping other guests with questions about the area. We had reserved a king room, but we were upgraded to a junior suite. The room was spacious and nice. The ac unit worked well, and we were able to stay comfortably cool.
The complimentary breakfast had numerous options, but the room was WAY TOO SMALL for the hotel. This was the only negative about the hotel. However, you could alleviate this problem by going to breakfast earlier than we did (approximately 8:30) or you could hit Lime Street (in front of hotel) for a few blocks to a Cafe du Monde.
The price and the accommodations were great (as well as the customer service) and we will certainly stay here again in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here a few weeks ago for our family reunion. Most of my family have used this hotel in the past, it was my first time. Although it's not my kind of hotel, it was good for a few nights. Clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast, good coffee and good parking. The location is good as well, lots of surrounding stores and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I picked this hotel since it was closer to the airport than where we actually were coming to visit and we knew we would have a late flight. We didn't get in until probably 1:30am, but it was very easy check in process. They don't write the room number on your keys for security in case you lose them, and I really appreciated that. We slept through breakfast because of how late we were up, so I can't say if it is good or not. What I can say is that the breakfast area looked very nice. It was a very clean room that we had and a very comfortable bed. Just what we needed after a long day of traveling!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This hotel is conveniently located in Metairie, LA. Most any needs can be found close by on Veterans Boulevard. It is a couple blocks from the an interchange with I 10. You can be in downtown New Orleans in about 15 minutes. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and professional. The price is reasonable with free parking..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Metairie
3.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
2.6 km away
2.5 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans
2.0 km away
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!