InTown Suites Metairie Extended Stay
US$119
US$109
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Metairie)(Great Value!)
US$71
SleepInn
US$92
Country Inn
US$93
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The Motel is nice for the price. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH FRONT DESK AND MANGER. I call for two weeks making sure we was getting a Handicap Room. Even called Tues talked to Crystal before check in Thursday she reassure me alone with her Manger that we would get a Handicap Room if not would up grade us to a Queen Handicap. We got the upgrade but not the Hanidcaped room, we could get it the next day but would have to pack up and move ourself the next day. I explained that was too much work while on vacation. Then after check in I guess "being we paid for a week" asked for extra towels and was told we each had one towel and had to wash them ourself. We ran out of toilet paper were told we had to buy any extra toilet paper. I could see if we were living here, but we were on vacation. Crystal and the Manger was very rude. DONT STAY HERE IF ITS YOUR VACATION. Also was told we couldn't get our money back to find something else because we reserved for a week

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
nancydougherty, General Manager at InTown Suites Metairie Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We do try to accommodate all requests. If a guest that is already checked in decides to stay, then we can try our best to make sure to meet your needs. We are an extended stay hotel, so it is more like apartment style living.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I agree with the review of Andrea S. Staff has attitude problems to say the least. Rooms were dirty, and smelled smoke in a non smoking room. Microwave door was broke, chair leg was cracked broke, sink was plugged, and no shower curtain....when complained about it, there was not any apologies and when we decided to cancel after 1 day, the manger would not give us a refund. Also, staff won't replace your towels or give you toilet paper... They told u we had to wash our towels and buy our own toilet paper. The manager was very nasty and not helpful or accommodating at all.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
nancydougherty, General Manager at InTown Suites Metairie Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

We are not allowed to refund a booking though third party. We do not replace toilet paper and you do wash your own towels, but that is told to you upon check in. I apologize if you were not informed about those practices.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

When we arrive to check in the staff have nasty attitudes..no kind of welcome at all.when to the room it look clean.but was not...okay the next day we ask for towels..they don't give clean towels at all an no clean sheets at all.we was told we had to wash them ourselves are go to walmart and buyus some towels an sheets,,really in a hotel really..then on top of all that no pans and pots to cook in at all....the worst hotel ever..den on top of all that they don"t clean your room....

Room Tip: don't stop here
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This place is actually affordable and nice for its price.. until one day the roof caved in and water began protruding from the ceiling. All types of debris was seen floating in maybe 3 inches of water. By the time I went to the office to report what happened and returned to my room, water was coming from the ceiling like a fire hydrant was up there. The fire department rushed me and my girlfriend out of the room and we was placed in another room.. when I went to retrieve my things it was all bagged up and pretty much destroyed.. the front office gave me 20$ for laundry and that's about it. Other than losing my property to this unfortunate incident it's OK I guess.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
nancydougherty, General Manager at InTown Suites Metairie Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

We are working on getting you some type of reimbursement, but this is an insurance issue. As soon as we get an answer for you, we will let you know.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Supposed to be a hotel with apartment style living and it's nowhere near that. The staff and management is horrible and the rooms are not up to par and just like you see the furniture in the pictures that's the way it is when you check in.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends