“Gem for Italian food & atmosphere”

Vincent's Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincent's Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 527 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

First time there. Felt very welcome.Old school feeling and décor, pleasant, friendly atmosphere. We had escargot and eggplant appetizers- very good. Then parmesan crusted redfish, shrimp fettuccini, stuffed pork chop and cannelloni (each with a salad an the fish and pork chop came with a small helping of pasta and broccoli) and the four of us were very happy with out dishes. Also had the tiramisu and the cheese cake. Went for my birthday and look forward to going back. The entrees were priced from $20 to $31, so for me it's for special occasions. with appetizer, entrée and dessert, expect to spend $40 to $50 per person. Each entrée was well prepared, each had its own special sauce. Mr. Vincent was there to greet us and his other guests. Very nice!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I just love this place. Small, quaint location right off Esplanade in Metairie specializing in Italian cuisine. The food was awesome and the service was great. The servers were really busy but still managed to frequently check on us. They allowed us to stay and visit for over 2 hours even tho we had finished our meal. Even gave us. Dessert at the end of the evening. Loved it.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

When you walk in the front door of Vincent's you think you are at a family restaurant in Italy....the talian food was delicious and so fresh...it is very clean and charming and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I am drop dead serious here, I got teary eyed. I lost my Mi Mi in 2012, and since then I have missed more than ever her braciole. Being Sicilian, we are picky when it comes to our cuisine, and will gladly rip to shreds anyone who messes it up.

This braciole reminded me of hers almost to perfection. The red gravy was not over-portioned, as to put the taste of the perfectly cooked veal off, but yet just enough to taste bomb the dish. I must say that I was impressed to the point of tears. It was almost as if my sweet Mi Mi was resurrected in Vincent's kitchen, and replicated the dish for me to enjoy.

Grazie Vincent's!!! I shall return, and soon at that!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My wife and I along with another couple had dinner this past weekend here. The waiter promptly took our orders. We each ordered the corn and crab bisque. The waiter brought only 3 servings and we thought that the other one was still to come. NO SUCH LUCK! After being ignored for 5-6 minutes, my wife got up and spoke to one of the busboys and so the busboy brought my serving. When the salads came, we all had the house dressing supplied. I had ordered the blue cheese. Again, no one in sight. I went ahead and ate the salad as is to help things along. The main entrees finally came and they were just ok.....nothing excellent.