“Birthday dinner ”

Austin's Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 525 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "Restaurateur Ed McIntyre Has Done It Again, With This Creole-Italian Restaurant Located In Metairie. A Nice Wine List And Top Notch Service Make This Neighborhood Restaurant As Good As Any Would Find In The City. A Must For Anyone Looking For A Restaurant Out Of The Quarter." We Have A Fantastic Banquet Room Available For Luncheon & Dinner Parties. Let Us Know How We Can Make Your Next Special Event One To Remember.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great food, good service and atmosphere. This place has a nice bar area to accommodate the restaurant also a little bit of everything from Italian, steaks, or seafood.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

If you are looking for an excellent steak house and don't want to dress to the hilt, go to Austin's. While it could be "dressy", you don't need a coat and tie! A short 10-15 minute Uber from downtown and enjoy the great food and outstanding service. I'd suggest sticking with the steak, even tho they also are a "seafood & steak" place. I'm not going to confuse it with a Morton's or Ruth Chris but I am going to say that it is right up there in that company regarding comfortable service and good food. Go.....enjoy.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We enjoyed our first visit for dinner at Austins. The fish entree selections were all fresh and different. The soups were very special too. We received a free dessert as it was our anniversary. The piano player played "our song" for us plus many other old favorites.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Went here for a birthday dinner. My whole family ordered the Seafood Mixed Grill: redfish, shrimp, and scallops. It was amazing. The shrimp and scallops were cooked excellently. I think they were grilled, as there were char marks. Delicious. The fish was also great, served over a sort of sweetish sauce. I really enjoyed the food and I'll be back.

Visited July 2017.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We really enjoyed Austins. The decor is nice with white table cloths and a grand piano for a special touch. The food was really good, spicy tuna appetizer followed by stuffed shrimp for my wife and the Filet Austin for me. The wine list was not over priced and they had a good selection. Service was good, meal well prepared and looking forward to next visit.