“Best seafood place”

Catfish Charlies
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoy the. Food and the wonderful people that prepare and serve it to us hot and fresh. The employee are the best.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you like southern fried, thin and crispy catfish in a "mama's back porch" kind of casual atmosphere, you will love this place. If not, you will probably hate it. I know they advertise other options and try to cater to a broader group, but at the end of the day... this is a catfish diner.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Met a friend for a business lunch at Catfish Charlie's a couple of weeks ago. Decided to go with the shrimp po-boy for a change. It was great. First, the shrimp poured out of the bread. I've seen less shrimp on other restaurants' shrimp platter. Second, the flavor was very good, even without any dip or sauce. Finally, the bread was fresh and nicely toasted. I ended up eating it as shrimp and bread since I couldn't hold it together. Well done!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Incredible!! Very friendly & helpful. The entire staff was nice and patient. Clean restaurant and restrooms. The cheese grits are AMAZING! T the fried pickles were the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Food was really good and very large portions. We got fish, shrimp, chicken all excellent. My son got the fish tacos and the flour tortilla shells are "puffed" (fried) very good. Highly recommend the fried pickles. Got my shrimp snappy and it's pretty spicy but still good.