“Always Good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Johnny's on 165 North. Great place for lunch buffet. They do a great job, salad, pizza
and the trimmings for a great price. Always enjoy Johnnys!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I love coming in from Dallas and stopping by Johnnys. The taste is nothing like the places I find back at home. I just love everything about their pizza. The pizza is nothing short of amazing. I highly recommend anybody visiting from out of town to stop at this establishment. The use to sell take and bake pizzas, I use to grab 2 on my way back home. I wonder if they still offer this.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Wife and I were visiting the grandkids ( and their parents)in Monroe. Decided to order out pizza one evening. Johnny's was recommended so we ordered from there. Pizza arrived in a timely fashion, hot and correct. Price was what you would expect.

1  Thank 1Coolrunner
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We returned to Monroe after graduating from NLU in the 1980's.
We couldn't wait to get to johnny's for a sweep, and we were not disappointed. It was as good as we remembered

1  Thank 619sadams
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

johnny's pizza has been around for years. their pizza gets better each year. it is a must to get their pizza when i come home from atlanta. the sweep the kitchen (no anchovies please) is the best!! you can't go wrong w pepperoni pizza. oh also try their lunch buffet.