“Limited Menu”

Doe's
Ranked #6 of 223 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The menu is not as broad as I had expected. Steak was good, sides limited, overall tasty, but pricey!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner with some other couples. It was our first time. I can't speak for all of the menu but the ribeye we had was the best locally we've ever tasted! The garlic bread they give you with it was yummy too! We will be back

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I guess all of the hype made me think it would be fantastic. It was
okay. Steaks are not prime, but in the upper 2/3rds close to prime, cooked just right though.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The steaks are huge, good quality, and they cook them well. THe location and ambiance are good (older but well maintained building in a sort of quasi-basement). Lobster is fresh and well cooked (including fried if you want). Bar has an awesome selection, plus there is a wine store across from the restaurant in the same building where you can get even more selection with no cork fee. Even though this is a great steak place, the dishes are not a-la-cart. My only complaint is I would like for the host/reservation staff/process to be more professional. This is likely the best fine dining restaurant in the local area (Northeast LA).

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I'm not even a big fan of steak, but this place made steak taste like heaven in my mouth! I ate until I couldn't eat another bite!! Wish they had more sides i.e. a good baked potato, but it won't deter me from eating here again.

Been to Doe's? Share your experiences!