“Authentic Greek and Lebanese food”

Athena Greek And Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 230 Restaurants in Monroe
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 March 2017

One of our favorite local restaurants to dine. The only Greek and Lebanese restaurant in the area. My wife likes the Mediterranean salad and I like the combination platter which is lamb and chicken shawarma. We always order the grape leaves with meat. Great place to eat this type of food in Monroe.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Not enough words to say home much I enjoyed this place. Our waitress was knowledgeable and informed us of dishes we hadn't had before. The food was beyond my expectations. Very very good. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Lamb and chicken were great. Great place to talk with family on a Friday night. Large portions. Service was good. Fair price. Will be back soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

You wouldn't expect to find delicious Mediterranean food in a smallish town in Louisiana, so I was pleasantly surprised! We went for lunch. The gyro plate was delicious and an excellent portion of salad, gyro meat, rice and hummus. The hummus was some of the best I've had. The rice was buttery and perfectly seasoned. Prices were reasonable, although dinner looked expensive.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Not my 1st trip to Athena, but 1st time at this new location. In my opinion, Athena has always served consistently great food combined with great customer service as I have yet to have any bad experiences. My hands down favorite is the meat moussaka which is a casserole-style dish featuring eggplant and potatoes. Great place for family, business lunch or a quiet romantic dinner.