“Good fooe”

Mohawk Tavern
Ranked #13 of 224 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Had the fried oysters enough portion for 2 people, if you like fried seafood give it a shot. But it is a dump!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Been around forever! Great food. Finally visited again after a year away. It was great as always. Raw oysters! Yum!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Was excited to eat here and walked in and from the first second the waiter acted like he was to busy to deal with us. Sat down and got drinks and then ordered. Got our food and our waiter didn't come back to the table at all. Food was ok quality and portions were good but not kid friendly menu.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The food and services were great. We had oysters on the half shell and gumbo. I was a little thrown off of the staff dress attire being set back into slave/servant looking dress code. Even when our check was presented to us by a white lady and the whole transaction handled by her...she never waited on us. I hope our waiter got his share of the tip we left HIM.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I love to come here there food is always good at lunch and dinner. I enjoy the fresh raw oysters, have always received good service but the last five vists I have had poor, slow service. I do not what is going on but when I go out to eat I do not want it to be a 3 hour meal. As I said good food but if you are in a hurry to get somewhere do not eat here.

Been to Mohawk Tavern? Share your experiences!