See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I first went to the Motel 6 on Prien Lake read my review. I then went to the red roof Inn on the same exit as this Motel 6. Their elevator was out, found out by the same people as the Lake Charles Motel 6. Came to this Motel 6 lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. Parking is a challenge but I was able to park in a parking spot. The room had two beds, standard television standard Motel 6 upgraded room. I would stay here again. It was quiet which was a plus considering I had gotten in so late.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tina E
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stay there approximately 1 month very disappointed in the staff and MANAGEMENT they had no people skills no kindness they gossips about our business to everyone that worked there they were rude and arroragant we spent a lot of money there $89.00 a night they could of at least been courteous to us instead of being snobs and obnoxious The Whole Reason Behind Their Treatment Was My Daughter Was A Dancer And They Didnt Like Her Occupation Since When Do Management Of A Hotel Get Into Your Personal Business And Spread It Around To Every Employee And their Friends Not Happy Not Appreciated Uncalled For Behavior From A Place Of Business Please Get Some People Skills And Stay Out Of Guess Business Feel Free To Apologize Anytime I'll Be Waiting

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2015

overall the room was great, clean and smoke free which is always a plus. Will definitely stay there again if visiting in the area. The hotel is located downtown in the business section plenty of restaurants to visit.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2015

For the price of $69 a night this hotel was great. Clean room, clean linens & bath and the floor was clean. Has an old fashioned a/c, but cooled the room really well. The breakfast was waffle, cereal, toast, bagels, sweet rolls, coffee and juices. A typical continental breakfast, which satisfied us as this is what we normally have for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

I was very surprised at how nice the newly renovated rooms are. Great rooms, great service & great prices! Staff was also very friendly. I will definitely be staying here again. My experience with this Motel 6 was wonderful.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo