“A little bit under average”

Best Wok Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 28 Restaurants in Terrytown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

We ordered delivery for the superbowl since we are new to the area and still unpacking. The prices were good, the food not so much. The Chicken lo mein noodles were overcooked, my husband said the peppered beef was bland, and the sweet and sour chicken was okay. The best thing I had was the vegetable fried rice. Not sure if we will go back. They even forgot our two sweet teas.

Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

I live on the Westbank of New Orleans was looking for some Chinese food spotted this place driving by forgot what I order but the food was fresh, hot, and good. But I say if it's good the second time it's a winner.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered a variety of foods as always. The last time delivery was an hour after I ordered. This time delivery was again slow and the chicken had a yellowish tint to it...the fries were hard and over cooked...I called to advise them of this and was told that it was just the juices from the chicken..My kids ate some of this.It's something I do monthly...Wont be
ordering from here again!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We ordered food to be delivered to our B&B. We ordered the "No.2 for 4 person." Consisted of 2 tubs of rice, 4 fortune cookies, hot & sour soup, sesame chicken, beef lo mein, 4 egg rolls, black pepper chicken, 4 chicken teriyaki on sticks. It fed 4 of us and then we froze 8 single portions! At $29 plus tax & tip, this can't be beat for value. Very good!