“Decent, not great”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This restaurant was on the way to a plantation tour, so my dad and I decided to stop in for lunch.

The restaurant is pretty basic: you come in and seat yourself and wait for a waitress. Even though there was no one here on the day we were here, it took forever for us to get waited on. I got an order of white meat fried chicken and a side of onion rings. The fried chicken was great! Nice and crispy, juicy and lots of it. The onion rings were really good as well and hit the spot. My only complaint was that the onion rings were $3 extra and the waitress made no mention of that when she was listing off the things I could get as a side. I didn't say anything, because I was in a hurry, but it's something to be aware of.

All in all, this is a nice enough "no frills" lunch place. It's probably not worth a trip out of your way, but it's fine if you're in the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The Seaford Club is a must have.Its one of a kind. The Monday through Friday lunch specials are wonderful. You'll love the history depicted in photos on the wall.

1  Thank barbara k
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

the food is great! The seasoning was just what I was looking for, spicy, yet subtle. And the portion was very generous for the price.

1  Thank Chelsea E
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Do yourself a favor-stop here for a meal. The authentic local flavors were a treat after our visit to the nearby Laura Plantation. Housemade andouille, gumbo, fried oyster po boy and fried okra. What else could you ask for?

Recommended.

1  Thank janenbenNewZealand
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped on our way to the plantations. Very laid back place. The food was so good. We will stop again next time we are in town.

1  Thank brandomcqn

Been to Spuddy's Cajun Foods? Share your experiences!