“Yummy!”
Review of Burger Grind

Burger Grind
Ranked #2 of 140 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and glad we did! Has several chooses of burgers and buns.. I had the "Texan" it was yummy! Bun was tasty and fresh meat was cooked just right! More expensive than your average fast food but worth it! Small family oriented location but comfortable. We will be back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very good diversity of types of hamburgers served, but very pricey for a hamburger and their sides are limited.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We found this on trip advisor and we're glad we stopped. Very cute place, great oldies music, and friendly staff. My husband ordered the hamburger, I got the tacos. Very generous portions- I thought they would be small tacos- regular sized tortillas! I could only eat 2 of the 3 that came with the order. The burger was very tasty too- however he ordered jalapeño bun not expecting it to have a sweet taste (not a fan of sweet bread). We would definitely come back if in the area again!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I was traveling through around lunch time and Googled Best Burger in Monroe, LA. This place came up and is just a few minutes off the interstate. This is not the pressed patty kind of hamburger. Rather you can order the weight of your burger. I ordered the 1/2 pounder Texas style burger with a side of onion rings and a grape soda. The onion roll bread on my burger was really good. The meat was good but for me the emphasis was on the ingredients like grilled jalapenos. The rings had a thick peppery batter. The onions were thick cut. The place was packed with locals which probably says something. Huge meal for a great price.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with friends and loved it. I had the breakfast burger and it was fine. One of the best burgers I have eaten.

Loved the wheat bun. The egg was perfectly cooked and was great on the burger. Try the fried Mushrooms and a shake if you go. Be sure to look at all the choices up on the boards.

One of my friends had the Texan and the other had the all American, both loved them.

I will be back again. Great job Burger Grind.

Been to Burger Grind? Share your experiences!