“bbq heaven”

BBQ West
Ranked #13 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 July 2017

went on july 4th, line was very long, but worth the wait. we had 3 different orders, and everybody was very pleased with taste and amount of food.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Ate at BBQ West after church and it was amazing as always - got the rib/sausage plate with beans and peach cobbler! Little messy eating those ribs! Great !

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Was told by several people that I had to eat here. I am glad I went. You can do take-out and eat in here. For eating in you walk in and the first thing you do is pick your meat(s). Then you get to serve up your sides on a cafeteria style front line. I had ribs and sausage for this trip along with slaw and baked beans. Loved the beans. The slaw was a little heavy on the onion but it was a good balance for the sweetness of the sauce that was used for the ribs. The homemade peach cobbler was a great way to finish off the meal. If you are ever in West Monroe, La and want BBQ then head here. Its worth the price.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

No matter what I order from Minced Bbq sandwich to chicken, brisket, ribs, sausage, ham. It is always good. We eat here every time we get a chance.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I had the three meat plate with beef, sausage, and ham. The sausage was really good and I definitely recommend the sausage. The beef was bland. The ham was typical of local bbq joint and would probably taste better on a sandwich. The potato salad was a huge disappointment. The Texas Toast was good and tasted like sourdough. The beans were sweet. I hated them, but a relative considered the beans the highlight, so I guess it depends on how you like your baked beans.

I won't return, but I still recommend the sausage. I bet their sausage or ham sandwiches are quite good. I'd say I ordered badly and I think that's true, but that potato salad would knock the best of bbq down to an average rating for me.