“Yummy”

Eskamoe’s Frozen Custard & More
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in West Monroe
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great custard, only one problem, slow, slow, service. If they would provide a way to preorder before getting to the window and could prepare while in line, it would be wonderful.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

When I lived up north, I tried frozen custard and didn't think it was anything to write home about. Then I made Monroe, LA my home, and I have found nothing to compare to Eskimoe's. You can get any type of ice cream treat you would like here. I am not usually a "vanilla" type, but here, I am super happy with just a scoop of vanilla. Sometimes I add the roasted pecans for contrast (they are lightly salted, so it makes a salty-sweet treat). My husband loves the Pralines & Cream sundae (candied pecans, caramel, and loads of whipped cream). Get that if you love super sweet. They also go over the top with whipped cream usually.

For a cheap outing with our six kids, we usually have them order twisters, which is almost any flavor you can think of blended with the custard soft-serve style, served in a dish or cone. They also love the shaved ice, and you can get it "stuffed" with any flavor twister for double flavor delight.

It melts easily, so if you need to take some home, get the frozen pints or quarts.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Check TA rankings for ice cream and read the reviews. Eskamoes knocked it out of the park. Fantastic sundaes that were huge.
Great value.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I really wanted some ice creamy goodness and suggested we go here instead of to a big chain place and so glad we did!

I had asked them for a thin mint concrete since it had been described on their website as the weekly special. Turned out it was LAST week's special but they made it for me anyway and it totally hit the spot.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I've tried several flavors and varieties, but I always come back to Eskamoe's brownie sundae. The custard is a great texture and the brownie is rich and flavorful.