“Great people”

Ranked #10 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I usually dine here with my grandfather and it always surprises me with their home cooked meals. The do have a set price through the week which I like, but also the their staff is welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

wasn't a lot to eat at Antique Alley, so we went reluctantly into Kayla's Kitchen (limited hours like 11-2-lunch only) weren't sure about the menu at first as it was limited-(not sure if it changes daily?) but it ended up being one of the most delicous meals of our stay here in LA. We had HOMEMADE mac and cheese, ham and potatoes, cake, bread, salads. great value too-$10 a person. sweet staff too.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Somedays I prefer vegetables for lunch. Kayla's is my go to place. They have a wide assortment of vegetables to choose from You get a choice of four. The regular lunch plate is a choice of 1 of 3 meats and 2 vegetables, along with cornbread or roll and a choice of dessert. It includes a drink, also. Located in beautiful downtown West Monroe, LA. Very good choice for lunch!!! Reasonably priced at $10,

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Great lunch spot with tasty food and a very respectful staff. The restaurant is clean and the service is quick.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Have eaten lunch here several times and always been satisfied with what ever I have ordered. I guess my favorite is the smothered pork chops !!