All reviews forth rail bridge samphire restaurant three bridges a sea view room wedding venue executive room full scottish breakfast black pudding high street haggis firth antica queensferry scotland
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely horrendous blatantly serving rubbish to tourists. The service was poor, they had absolutely no interest in making you feel welcome. They just wanted you in and out. Also expensive for the rubbish they were serving.

The view out of the window overlooking the Forth Bridge is good.

Do not go.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

A few friends and I visited for some cocktails, the service we revived was truly shocking and completely unsatisfactory, the waitress had quite obviously didn’t know how to deliver service with a smile and the drinks we were serviced were shocking! We were then told to leave as the place was closing at one without being told to finish our drinks or anything. I am completely shocked by the service on a Saturday night as this is a place I regularly visit for food and the service is unquestionably brillant.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Stayed a couple of nights and was put into what I can describe as a big broom cupboard. Paid more and managed to change rooms the next night to probably one of the best views around ! Food is good in the sit down restaurant as is the quality of the breakfast . The team are very nice especially the lady who seems to be the evening manager as well as head of restaurant service. Best to check if you have a decent room and not the broom cupboard.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently with my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. The receptionist (Kelly-Anne?) was lovely! The room was immaculate and very cosy. We went to the bar in the evening for cocktails which were amazing. The staff there were very friendly too. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be staying again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived early evening with no table reservation, only one table available,
We asked if we could wait for a table near the window. This was not a problem.
The staff were attentive and order taken promptly.
The food came as ordered and our meal was enjoyable.
Would visit again if in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple