“Good Chinese food is hard to find in Maine - but they have it here.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ming's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Nice menu, traditional Chinese selections. Also a list of special platters with 2-3 items, specially priced. And a list of lunch items sold only 11am-3pm, specially priced and smaller portions of their dinner menu selections. Large portions. We could only eat half, and the other half was great heated up the next day.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We chose take out. The outside looks lovely but inside is not much room for dining. The food was really good and two dinners plus Egg Rolls for two couples gave us leftovers. If staying at the cabins up the road, this is great.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I wasn't sure about going there after reading earlier reviews but we were both happy we did. The food was good and a lot of it, priced well. It was near our hotel and rainy which is why we decided to try it. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Had driven by this place many times during past Maine visits, and decided to give a try, carryout.

Appears that a good portion of their business is carry-out.

I did not particularly care for my meal. The rice tasted overdone, and the egg roll I did not like at all. The sweet and sour chicken was tasty.

Would have liked to see a hair net on long haired people working in the food preparation area. ( I did not have any hair in my food, to be fair. )

While I doubt that I would ever stop there again, I won't go as far to discourage you from going. It may just be a matter of taste, my taste expectations compared to others.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Ming's has all the traditional options for Chinese food that one might expect to find in the USA. The prices are reasonable, service fast, and the food has very good flavors.