“Great secret spot”

Add it.
Seng Thai Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found this lil gem by mistake. We were staying at a campground down the street and came upon this lil hidden gem right next to a event center. The food was fresh and definitely authentic Thai food. I would have given it a five but the server didn't really clean the dishes off the table or keep our drinks filled. But the food was awesome.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very popular place for YEARS! Four of us stopped for dinner. Service was very slow although the restaurant was only half full. They do a huge take out business, but still, someone should be taking my drink order within a few minutes- not 20 minutes, AFTER we bugged someone.

The food was slow to arrive as well. However, the food was EXCELLENT. We ordered four different dishes to share and every one was excellent, large portion, well prepared.

1  Thank Linda A