Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$264
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$160
Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$220
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$206
Russell House B&B(Boothbay Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$175
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
US$189
Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast(Boothbay Harbor)
TripAdvisor
1,014 results
All reviewsboat shuttleshuffle boardthe salt water pooltennis courtspaddle boardscottage roomcasual restauranthiking trailsthe cottagesburnt islandfamily vacationsummer campbeautiful propertyfire pitocean viewhot tubgreat amenities
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved the room and the grounds we’d have loved to have stayed longer if our schedule would have allowed. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 Star rating was the lady when we checked in was incredibly rude. She kept making snarky comments about how we were “just walk in guests” and would literally roll her eyes every time she said it. We tried to explain why we didn’t call and make reservations but she’d just hold up her finger for us to be quiet. There’s a restaurant that has a dress code which is clearly posted on the check in desk, a member of my party saw the arrow pointing to the restaurant not the dress code sign so when they brought up going to the restaurant before I could say we’d have to go and change (we’d flown into Maine a few hours before and then drove to Boothbay so we were dressed for comfort not a nice restaurant) the front desk clerk said we wasn’t welcome at the restaurant because we wasn’t dressed nice enough. As I said I realize there’s a dress code I had no problem with that but actually telling me we wasn’t welcome just made us all angry and I wouldn’t have spent my money in the restaurant no matter what. If she hadn’t already ran my card for the room I would have walked out then. But as I said the room was wonderful as were the grounds. And when we checked out the next morning the lady working the desk was absolutely lovely. I’m not trying to detour anyone from staying I’m just hoping the hotel management will retrain the staff on customer service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Melissa E,

Thank you for choosing Spruce Point Inn for your stay-over in Boothbay Harbor. I regret that we missed the mark on your arrival welcome. A missed opportunity. Please accept my apology and feel free contact me at the email address below when making your plans to return.

We are meeting this morning to identify what may have happened. We have just opened for the season and I recognize we are going to make mistakes. However, please know that we will quickly respond with additional service training on this topic. I know this front office team is going to become one of our best.

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you and earning a 5th star on your next visit.

Angelo DiGiulian, Co-owner and Innkeeper

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay for couples and families. Lots to do. Free boat shuttle to downtown. Captain Richard Barnes was a fantastic and very knowledgeable tour guide on the shuttle. I could spend a week there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Spencer F,

Thank you for visiting. Come back soon!

Angelo DiGiulian, Innkeeper

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I go away every year to celebrate our birthdays.
This year we chose Spruce Point Inn in the quaint village of Boothbay Harbor. Our gorgeous room in the Seagull cottage had a front porch with adorondic chairs and had a wonderful Harbor view! We took a fabulous complimentary tour of the harbor with Captain Richard on the Inns launch. We saw an Eagle nesting with her baby, an Osprey in her nest, dolphins, lobster traps, Burnt Island Light House, and the "Swinging Bridge" to Southport Island.
Everyone at the Inn was most pleasant. The dining room and pub served excellent food and had impeccable service.
We didn't get a chance to use the Spa, pool, bicycles or kayaks, but really enjoyed the nearby Botanical Gardens.
Can't wait to return!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear epicureous,

Thank you for your visit to Boothbay Harbor and Spruce Point Inn. I'm so pleased you enjoyed our location, accommodations and dining. And thank you for your review.

Please come back again soon and enjoy the many amenities our resort and region has to offer over other locations in Maine. It is truly a special spot.

We are an excellent choice for an extended stay!

Angelo DiGiulian, Co-owner and Innkeeper

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We had never been to BoothBay Harbor and we were pleasantly surprised to put it mildly.
We attended an incredible wedding at Spruce Point Inn and spa. The resort had everything that you could possibly want and then some. We enjoyed it so much that we are returning with our family in September.

Room Tip: treat yourself and get the ocean view!!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Okay so this place started off great for us... the girls at the front desk were absolutely lovely. Everyone we passed said hello to us, just a very kind and welcoming staff. And then........ we met some jerk in a blue blazer. I’m assuming he is a manager. Absolutely no people skills at all. Incredibly rude.

Aside from him, it’s a beautiful property!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank xoJSxo
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your visit this week. I’m pleased that overall you had a great experience and enjoyed our beautiful location, warm hospitality and welcoming staff.

The team worked very hard to prepare the resort for your opening conference. I know that mistakes can happen as new staff members get acclimated and I do apologize for any misstep that occurred.

Have a safe trip home and we will see you all for your opening conference next season!

Angelo DiGiulian, Innkeeper