My fiance and I just wanted to get a way to a place where we could relax that was not to far from our home in Portland but far enough away where we felt like we were on vacation. Wow, did this place provide us with exactly what we were looking for. This gorgeous spot is on a dead end road on the coast! It gave us the feeling that we were at a very fancy, adult Summer camp. There was a pool, water toys to rent, a fire pit that we took full advantage of and a restaurant with pretty good food. All of this surrounded by beautiful water views. We parked the car and didnt get back in it until it was time to leave. The rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was so nice and helpful, thank you to James and Mary who went above and beyond to make our stay even better than we could have imagined. If you are looking for a place to feel far away (even though downtown BoothBay is close) where you can fully relax in a somewhat upscale but very comfortable place the Linekin Bay Resort is it! I would have been more upset to leave if we had not booked another night there before they close for the season, but that was a must!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and currently undergoing extensive renovation, Linekin Bay Resort sits on 20 spectacular acres of oceanfront property in Boothbay Harbor. It is New England’s only all-inclusive sailing resort and offers something for everyone. You will enjoy an on-site restaurant, sailboats, sailing instruction, kayaks, paddleboards, pool, tennis, kid's camp and more. Perfect for weddings and family reunions. All-inclusive season June 26-August 27; B&B seson May 22-June 25 and August 28-October 17. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Linekin Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linekin Bay Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Linekin Bay Boothbay Harbor