54 people are viewing this hotel
US$824
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
US$823
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$398
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
Hotels.comUS$824
PricelineUS$823
FindHotelUS$721
18,350 results
All reviews preferred club world cafe seaside grill el patio our honeymoon coco cafe secrets box room service entertainment staff building concierge french restaurant welcome home my pleasure pool volleyball partial ocean view all inclusive resort pool concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was really a paradise! Best resort we have stayed in. My wife and I spent a week there and the employees were super nice and very happy to accommodate! We met a great friend there too an employee SAMUEL!! He was super cool! Super Friendly! He would always find us when we were at the resort and kept us having fun thank you my friend. We needed to take a COVID test two days before and we couldn’t due to the excursions we had planned and they did the rapid COVID test for us without a problem. They definitely made us feel special. Without a doubt recommended.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrewcH5506PQ
Jorge Monje, Director General at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Andrew C,

Greetings from your home, Samuel and all of us at Secrets Maroma, it has been a great pleasure having you with us, your visit and your very kind words mean a lot to us, becoming a favorite is such and honor and hopefully we will have the chance to welcome you back home very soon.

I wished we could make you all feel special, when visiting Secrets Maroma, at home and among friends. On their behalf, on behalf of all your friends at Secrets Maroma a heartfelt thank you for your visit, for your very generous comments and your recommendation, we are very, very grateful.

Till we had the chance to meet again receive our friendship and warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Do not pay for Ocean View unless you are getting Preferred Club. You will not be getting an ocean view. Bring straws for frozen drinks, and ask for salt and pepper on steaks. Staff is incredible and so accommodating.

Dear tomginaprice,

Many thanks for your visit, and for your wonderful comments and feedback, really appreciated, I've just shared with the team each one fo them, thanks a lot for letting us know, so sorry we have no been able to fully meet your expectations.

As you have mentioned our staff is really willing and accommodating, please let us know how we can serve you better while at Secrets Maroma, we will make our best to personalized, cater to all likes and needs.

Looking forward to welcoming you back home soon, meanwhile and on behalf of our whole team a big thank you for your visit and friendship. We are all very grateful,

Have a wonderful day, warm regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This review is long overdue. We visited Secrets Maroma in May and I still am excited about the trip and eager to go back.

We had heard so many wonderful things about this resort and our expectations were very high. They were all met and even exceeded. The resort is beautiful, the food is delicious, the vibe is a perfect balance between fun and chill. And, of course, each member of the staff goes out of their way to make your visit wonderful. I swear I could see them smile through their masks!

The beach is amazing, just as you would expect. There are few beaches this beautiful anywhere in the world. But, as beautiful as it is, you will also want to spend time at the fun pools. We recommend getting a day bed / cabana every day. We alternated between the beach and pool and loved it all. By having a bed, we had a reserved headquarters every day and were always comfortable. It is worth the money. We get day beds, massages, wine at dinner, etc. to have an enhanced experience instead of paying for a preferred room, since we spend so little time in our room.

Highlights:
Sea kayaking at sunrise
A mixed grill lunch of meat and fresh fish with tortillas and salsa brought to our cabana for a perfect beach lunch.
The Boogie / 70’s show
The made before ice cream on the anti-griddle
Delicious meals at the French and Italian restaurants

All the employees were wonderful, but here some that remember and want to acknowledge:

Edy, the pool concierge that took such great care of us, going out of his way to make sure we were always comfortable and having a good time.
Caesar at the Bordeaux restaurant
Alberto’s aqua aerobics class
Luis in the lobby bar
Andrea, entertainment staff
Felix and Sergio and Himitsu – such great service!
Claudia, pool service
Pablo, Oceanaire / Seaside

We can’t wait to go back!

Room tip: We do not recommend paying for preferred rooms unless you spend a lot of time in your room.
Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Dallas75208,

We can't wait to have you back, thanks a lot for this beautiful review that has us all smiling, best way for us to start our day.

Makes so happy to read that after a few months, you still have this beautiful memories of your trip, specially that so many of our colleagues have contributed to this beautiful experience and you've taken the time to mention them, I will make sure to share with them your compliments and gratitude.

On their behalf, on behalf of all of us at Secrets Maroma, a big thank you for your visit and these very generous comments, so motivating for us and I'm sure that very helpful for so many of our guests, thanks a lot.

You are always welcome home and we are all looking forward to having you back with us, if we can be of any assistance, we are all at your service.

Have a beautiful day, warm regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Property is beautiful. The service is wonderful. The food is extra ordinary. My room was always clean and super comfortable. And most importantly, the beach is amazing. The only downfall is that I can’t bring my kids, but I didn’t mind some alone time with my husband.

Dear Paulina H,

A 120 % Secrets Maroma, a big, big thank you for your visit and for this enthusiastic comment, really encouraging.

I do have a 13 year old and completely understand the frustration of not being able to share it with her, but as you said, let's make the best of it and benefit this couple's time. Very happy you both have had a wonderful time.

On behalf of all of us at Secrets Maroma, all our colleagues many thanks, looking forward to welcome you back home. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Happy day, warm regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I spent 6 days here to celebrate her 50th. Terrific facility and super friendly staff. We could not of been happier. Entertainment staff including Rico suave and our concierge Laura were always so helpful. Loved the pools and the food options by the pool. My wife and I met very nice people by the pool who became 'vacation friends'. I would give this place a 4.9 out of 5 stars. My only area which I thought they could improve would be in the sit down restaurants. The Hibachi and the breakfast buffet was amazing. We thought that the other sit down restaurants could use a little tweak. Other than that the place is perfect. Great Job Secrets!

Room tip: Swim out end units are terrific.

Dear Glenn S,

We have loved having you with us for this very special birthday celebration, really happy to read you both have had a very nice stay, it means a lot to us.

Thanks a lot for your great comments and feedback, really appreciated, completely agree with you and as you probably notice we don't stop improving, refurbishing and adding to our facilities and experience to continuously make of Secrets Maroma a great place to come on holidays, we will continue working on it and looking forward to surprise you in any future visit.

Thanks for mentioning Rico, Laura and the rest of the team, they are indeed wonderful ambassadors for Secrets Maroma and great friends for our guests, on their behalf a big thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share with all of us.

We are all at your service, please could we be of any assistance, let us know. Hopefully we will have the chance to welcome you back home soon.

Sending our gratitude and friendship,