Best Western Stateline Lodge
US$119
US$94
US$100
Super 8 by Wyndham Siloam Springs(Siloam Springs)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$63
Quality Inn(Siloam Springs)
US$68
QualityInn
Budget Inn Siloam Springs(Siloam Springs)(Great Value!)
US$60
ExtendedStay
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

All reviewssiloam springscherokee casinowafflesfront deskclean room and bathroomplace to stayseveral times a yearwaffle makershort drivethe wi fivisiting familyenjoyed our stayexcellent staydogwood festivalnice hotelstaff was very friendlyparking lot
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I believe that all of this franchise hotels are owned separately and therefore are some what different. This one is very clean and well maintained, not pet friendly therefore quiet during your stay, good breakfast meal and yea an elevator. There is of course a Oklahoma casino right the street and you have access to a terrific town (Siloam, Arkansas). Heck of a trip enjoyed the Dogwood Festival.

Stayed: May 2018
Don L, Manager at Best Western Stateline Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I was very satisfied with my stay at this property. The staff, Shanda and Mindy, were friendly and helpful.
The room was spacious and comfortable, with a flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable. Pillows were not. I was glad I brought my own pillow.
The bathroom was roomy, with a large counter for cosmetics.
There was even a full-length mirror in the main room. Too many hotels no longer feel the need to provide a full-length mirror. Women find that an absolute necessity.
I enjoyed the pool.
This property is across the road from Cherokee Casino. Very convenient!
I will definitely be a repeat customer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Don L, Manager at Best Western Stateline Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The second floor is being renovated and for this reason they have closed the pool. Closed for maintenance. We see no maintenance happening in there aside from some drapes that were being dried last night. This was an important part of us choosing this hotel. The owner has spoken- it is closed; and the owner is not here for us to talk with directly. If the pool was going to be down, we would have appreciated knowing that before we chose this hotel. There was no notice. Another guest complained to us about it last night, as well.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

If there is a certain amenity that you choose a hotel for it is always a good idea to call the hotel directly to ensure that amenity is available. Our hotel underwent a major refurbishment converting from smoking to non- smoking. In addition, maintenance to a pool may not be visible, if the pool was treated with chemicals, it is often necessary to wait over 24-48 hours before we can reopen due to health department regulations. Thank you for your stay and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

There are quite a few chain hotels now in this area and I have tried a couple of the newer ones but came back to this hotel because it is just a nice and the staff is always caring and professional--it is totally clean and nicely decorated and I feel safe and comfortable there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Don L, Manager at Best Western Stateline Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Excellent place to stay I travel usu alone or with grandchildren and I feel very well taken care of and safe. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and beds are very comfortable. If I have special needs staff and management always try to assist with meeting them. They make me feel like my comfort and stay matter to them

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Don L, Manager at Best Western Stateline Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back as our guest again soon.