“Great local place”

Cameron's Lobster House
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Description: Craving some delicious seafood? Maybe you're in the mood for a hot cup of lobster stew? No matter what kind of meal you have in mind, Cameron's Lobster House is ready to prepare it for you. Every item we offer for sale is made by us right here in Maine, using locally wild caught Maine lobster and crab.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice dinner here. The food was good and reasonably priced. Service was good. The indoor seating is limited, but we lucked out and got the last table.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here before solo and enjoyed it thoroughly. Came with a friend this time and it’s even better. The outside reminds me of a Midwest Dog n suds. Intimate seating inside. And the food is just incredible. Standard lobster dinner of course you can’t go wrong with. You must try the calamari, best I’ve ever had. Sweet potato fries are really good too. Prices are very reasonable and staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

My wife and I ate at Cameron's Lobster House. The shaded deck was quite pleasant on a breezy day in August. My wife enjoyed her scallop roll and I feasted on my Fish and Chips.

We have eaten here several times and have enjoyed every meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

It's one of the few places we've found where actual locals eat. Does close fairly early for a Friday night ... before 7:30 they were turning the outside lights off, though still serving anyone who slipped in the door.

Kind of shabby old drive-in with limited seating inside and an outside deck with more tables - you can even eat lobster in your car if you want.

Service is friendly, food is good especially for the prices charged (which is far less that most other places we tried all week.)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Reminds me of a original A&W food stop. Has pleasant atmosphere for couples... foursomes & family indoor & outdoor seating. Advise patience when seating otherwise call ahead...
Good food, chowder needs to be hotter, was only warm when i got mine.