“Overpriced food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Took a date here...the food was good but waaay to expensive for what you get and no ambience at all...tables are too close, the parking sucks ...never ever ever again..bye bye...

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular at getting Great Impasta takeout and recently it’s been not up to par. I rarely complain, however, the past two takeout times, the large salads were very small and the antipasto was missing the salami, again. Due to lack of time to eat dinner out, I rely on takeout and wished the great service we always get when we dine in, was the same as when we do takeout. I’ll continue to go here because the food is really good, however, will have to check my takeout before I leave.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Loved loved loved this restaurant! The garlic knots are amazing! Along with everything we ordered! Super cozy and great for an intimate date night! Hands down 5 stars!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a small wait, but the food was very good and even though it was very busy, we were able to talk with the other couple we were with and not have to yell.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

A staple in Brunswick since the 80s, The Great Impasta is good food, fixed right. Delicious. Street parking only.